Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quiet times

Not much going on around here.  I have been working about three days a week, 17-18 hours.  It really is a perfect job. 

We moved around our living room and bedroom.  I used to do that all by myself but with Ross’s help it goes faster moving but not the decision making.  He puts things where I DO NOT want them and the set up does not flow. Then he has to move them where I DO want them.  Sigh.  Still not happy with the living room but it will change.  Have to make room for the Christmas tree very soon.

Boys are busy with school.  Zachary made the basketball team!  Yeah!  He is thrilled.  Zane will have a Turkey Run at school this Friday and I do plan on attending.  He has Thanksgiving dinner at school Thursday but Kathleen is going for that.  Both boys had great report cards.  I think Mike and Kathleen are raising well rounded, good boys.  But I may be just a bit prejudiced.  Love those grandsons!

Of course Thanksgiving is coming very fast!  We will be having it here I think.  The usual meal of turkey and dressing.  I am debating my pies.  One pumpkin, one chocolate, one pecan?  Hmmm.  Two pumpkin, one chocolate, one pecan?  Not sure.  Need to poll the participants. 

Still undecided as far as taking the trailer somewhere in January or February.  I want to go to the coast.  Ross is so so about it.  He is thinking maybe we need to go to Alaska in May but now we are debating the trailer, flying, driving, cruise, ferry.  Decisions, decisions.  And of course, Alaska is a budget buster for sure.  So we do not think we can do both.  And of course I do want to go to the mountains this summer.  But that is a pretty cheap trip as we usually stay outside of Red River in the national forest camping areas.  I just want to go somewhere now!  Well, after Christmas.  Wonder if I can talk him into a ski trip?  Hmmm.

That is just about the extent of my week.  I did get some pictures of the moon this morning.  Love those full moons.

11-17-13 moon 3111-17-13 moon 4711-17-13 moon 5511-17-13 moon 6611-17-13 moon 73moon11-17-13 moon 79

That’s all.  For now…

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quiet times

Not much going on around here.  I have been working about three days a week, 17-18 hours.  It really is a perfect job. 

We moved around our living room and bedroom.  I used to do that all by myself but with Ross’s help it goes faster moving but not the decision making.  He puts things where I DO NOT want them and the set up does not flow. Then he has to move them where I DO want them.  Sigh.  Still not happy with the living room but it will change.  Have to make room for the Christmas tree very soon.

Boys are busy with school.  Zachary made the basketball team!  Yeah!  He is thrilled.  Zane will have a Turkey Run at school this Friday and I do plan on attending.  He has Thanksgiving dinner at school Thursday but Kathleen is going for that.  Both boys had great report cards.  I think Mike and Kathleen are raising well rounded, good boys.  But I may be just a bit prejudiced.  Love those grandsons!

Of course Thanksgiving is coming very fast!  We will be having it here I think.  The usual meal of turkey and dressing.  I am debating my pies.  One pumpkin, one chocolate, one pecan?  Hmmm.  Two pumpkin, one chocolate, one pecan?  Not sure.  Need to poll the participants. 

Still undecided as far as taking the trailer somewhere in January or February.  I want to go to the coast.  Ross is so so about it.  He is thinking maybe we need to go to Alaska in May but now we are debating the trailer, flying, driving, cruise, ferry.  Decisions, decisions.  And of course, Alaska is a budget buster for sure.  So we do not think we can do both.  And of course I do want to go to the mountains this summer.  But that is a pretty cheap trip as we usually stay outside of Red River in the national forest camping areas.  I just want to go somewhere now!  Well, after Christmas.  Wonder if I can talk him into a ski trip?  Hmmm.

That is just about the extent of my week.  I did get some pictures of the moon this morning.  Love those full moons.

11-17-13 moon 3111-17-13 moon 4711-17-13 moon 5511-17-13 moon 6611-17-13 moon 73moon11-17-13 moon 79

That’s all.  For now…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!