Saturday, July 13, 2013

Slow week sort of

It really has not been slow but not full of pictures.  I was busy working and taking care of boys and their comings and goings.  They were the really busy ones.  Swimming, at friends’ houses, going to the concert in downtown Amarillo, scavenger hunts, meeting the washer repairman for Kathleen.  See – busy!

But I did get a few pictures.  The sunrise coming through the clouds…

And this morning I wanted to capture all my little redheaded finches.  I have had doves, red winged blackbirds, and mockingbirds but the finches are really attacking my bird feeders.  May be the birdseed I bought last time.  Going to try one with less sunflower seeds next time.

07-13-13 bird feeders 0107-13-13 bird feeders 0407-13-13 bird feeders 08

That’s all. Short post with few pics.  But thank you for looking!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Slow week sort of

It really has not been slow but not full of pictures.  I was busy working and taking care of boys and their comings and goings.  They were the really busy ones.  Swimming, at friends’ houses, going to the concert in downtown Amarillo, scavenger hunts, meeting the washer repairman for Kathleen.  See – busy!

But I did get a few pictures.  The sunrise coming through the clouds…

And this morning I wanted to capture all my little redheaded finches.  I have had doves, red winged blackbirds, and mockingbirds but the finches are really attacking my bird feeders.  May be the birdseed I bought last time.  Going to try one with less sunflower seeds next time.

07-13-13 bird feeders 0107-13-13 bird feeders 0407-13-13 bird feeders 08

That’s all. Short post with few pics.  But thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!