Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Moon

A really quick post of of some cool pictures, not very good but still cool, of the moon. 

My sister Cynthia called me one evening and wondered if I had seen the moon.  It was overcast with clouds and looked really neat.  I went out and tried to capture it.  Let me tell you, taking a picture of the moon is really frustrating to me.  I need lots more practice.  I got a few and kept trying. 

That little bright light is the planet Jupiter.DSC_0153DSC_0155DSC_0156DSC_0182DSC_0193DSC_0214I went outside one more time and heard geese flying over.  Well, snap snap snap.  I just started clicking away hoping they would fly between my camera and the moon!  And they did…

DSC_0230DSC_0231DSC_0232DSC_0233

These are some of my favorite pictures of the full moon. 

1 Click here to comment!:

Eggs with toast said...

You made good shots. I love the moon. I like the moon with jupiter and the moon with the birds, they are pretty cool.

_____________________________________________
If you don't mind, visit this website:

http://www.danuberivercruises.net/

Thank you.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Moon

A really quick post of of some cool pictures, not very good but still cool, of the moon. 

My sister Cynthia called me one evening and wondered if I had seen the moon.  It was overcast with clouds and looked really neat.  I went out and tried to capture it.  Let me tell you, taking a picture of the moon is really frustrating to me.  I need lots more practice.  I got a few and kept trying. 

That little bright light is the planet Jupiter.DSC_0153DSC_0155DSC_0156DSC_0182DSC_0193DSC_0214I went outside one more time and heard geese flying over.  Well, snap snap snap.  I just started clicking away hoping they would fly between my camera and the moon!  And they did…

DSC_0230DSC_0231DSC_0232DSC_0233

These are some of my favorite pictures of the full moon. 

1 comments:

Eggs with toast said...

You made good shots. I love the moon. I like the moon with jupiter and the moon with the birds, they are pretty cool.

_____________________________________________
If you don't mind, visit this website:

http://www.danuberivercruises.net/

Thank you.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!