Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stepping back into my blog…

I know, I know.  I have been very bad lately.  Just not much to say.  No, just lazy.  But I had to step back in to share some pictures I have taken of the boys lately.  You know, the boys, my grandsons, who are growing up by leaps and bounds.

Recently Ross decided to take an old DVD player apart to see what might be wrong with it and to let Zachary and Zane see what is inside the player.  They really seemed to be quite interested.

They both loved using the electric screwdriver and Zane was thrilled with flashing.  No,  no, I mean the flashlight!  Pretty cool, huh?02-16-12 helping 07 So he wanted to know what all that was.  Hah!  It all makes the DVD work, somehow.02-16-12 helping 08 Lots more fun to put it together and take it apart.02-16-12 helping 12 02-16-12 helping 13 Such concentration.02-16-12 helping 01 Even Zane was kind of enthralled.02-16-12 helping 03 They took apart a nebulizer too.  Have to find more for them to strip.  Any donations?

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stepping back into my blog…

I know, I know.  I have been very bad lately.  Just not much to say.  No, just lazy.  But I had to step back in to share some pictures I have taken of the boys lately.  You know, the boys, my grandsons, who are growing up by leaps and bounds.

Recently Ross decided to take an old DVD player apart to see what might be wrong with it and to let Zachary and Zane see what is inside the player.  They really seemed to be quite interested.

They both loved using the electric screwdriver and Zane was thrilled with flashing.  No,  no, I mean the flashlight!  Pretty cool, huh?02-16-12 helping 07 So he wanted to know what all that was.  Hah!  It all makes the DVD work, somehow.02-16-12 helping 08 Lots more fun to put it together and take it apart.02-16-12 helping 12 02-16-12 helping 13 Such concentration.02-16-12 helping 01 Even Zane was kind of enthralled.02-16-12 helping 03 They took apart a nebulizer too.  Have to find more for them to strip.  Any donations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!