Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to scrapping our Disney World vacation

I am scrapping again.  Maybe I can get back to my needlework soon.  I miss it too!  Anyway, what I am hoping is to get a book done for my family of these pages.  That might be fun!  Thanks for looking.

The credits are a muddle.  The kits I am using are Lisa Minor’s, she has several at Scrap Debris, Britt-ish Designs, and Noreimerreason. 11-June-Disney-002 Legos in Downtown Disney 11 June Disney 4 11-June-Disney-005 11-June-Disney-006 11-June-Disney-007 11-June-Disney-008

11-June-Disney-009

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to scrapping our Disney World vacation

I am scrapping again.  Maybe I can get back to my needlework soon.  I miss it too!  Anyway, what I am hoping is to get a book done for my family of these pages.  That might be fun!  Thanks for looking.

The credits are a muddle.  The kits I am using are Lisa Minor’s, she has several at Scrap Debris, Britt-ish Designs, and Noreimerreason. 11-June-Disney-002 Legos in Downtown Disney 11 June Disney 4 11-June-Disney-005 11-June-Disney-006 11-June-Disney-007 11-June-Disney-008

11-June-Disney-009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!