Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trying to do some vacation scrapping

It is time to get back to scrapping.  I am hoping to have a couple of books printed for us of our vacation.  And I have decided I need to use a LOT of pictures.  After all, this was a huge trip!  So here are the first of my layouts.

11-June-Vacation I am not keeping up with credits.  Sorry!  I do know some were from Imagine by Fran, C. Shields, Tahera and Can Designs.  For the most part Disney stuff is going to be from Lisa at Scrap Debris.  She has some great Disney kits so be on the watch there!11-Jun-Vicksburg-1 11-Jun-Ala-family

11-Jun-Ala  11-June-Disney-1

Back to scrapping!   And looking for printing bargains. 

1 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Gorgeous layouts Becky! I love the one with the big background picture!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Trying to do some vacation scrapping

It is time to get back to scrapping.  I am hoping to have a couple of books printed for us of our vacation.  And I have decided I need to use a LOT of pictures.  After all, this was a huge trip!  So here are the first of my layouts.

11-June-Vacation I am not keeping up with credits.  Sorry!  I do know some were from Imagine by Fran, C. Shields, Tahera and Can Designs.  For the most part Disney stuff is going to be from Lisa at Scrap Debris.  She has some great Disney kits so be on the watch there!11-Jun-Vicksburg-1 11-Jun-Ala-family

11-Jun-Ala  11-June-Disney-1

Back to scrapping!   And looking for printing bargains. 

1 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Gorgeous layouts Becky! I love the one with the big background picture!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!