Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photos from prompts by Our Space

Remember those photo a day things.  Well, as most of you know, I just cannot blog a photo a day.  Not sure why, but I can’t.  For that matter I usually don’t even take ONE photo.  I just click away.  So I decided I would do either the who week prompts or at least a few days.  Here goes for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Monday: Frame  I love this frame.  It was in my grandmother’s house.  It still has the same pictures in it.

02-14-11 frame 5 Tuesday: Game  Zane and I play Battleship every once in awhile.  If you have never played with a 5 year old…

02-14-11 Battleship 08 Wednesday: Hat  Hat!  Hat!  That was a hard one to think about.  But then we went for the motorcycle ride today so I took a self picture with my phone in the helmet.  Hey, that’s a hat!

IMG_0687 Thursday is item and Friday is Junk.  I have lots of those.  Then Saturday and Sunday should be a breeze.  Uh huh.  Famous last words. 

2 Click here to comment!:

Photographing Mom said...

Nice!!! That frame is beautiful and even more special because of the old photos!!

Chris T said...

The frame is very special indeed, love your little ones look of concentration :-) You're brave - don't think I could get on a motorbike!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photos from prompts by Our Space

Remember those photo a day things.  Well, as most of you know, I just cannot blog a photo a day.  Not sure why, but I can’t.  For that matter I usually don’t even take ONE photo.  I just click away.  So I decided I would do either the who week prompts or at least a few days.  Here goes for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Monday: Frame  I love this frame.  It was in my grandmother’s house.  It still has the same pictures in it.

02-14-11 frame 5 Tuesday: Game  Zane and I play Battleship every once in awhile.  If you have never played with a 5 year old…

02-14-11 Battleship 08 Wednesday: Hat  Hat!  Hat!  That was a hard one to think about.  But then we went for the motorcycle ride today so I took a self picture with my phone in the helmet.  Hey, that’s a hat!

IMG_0687 Thursday is item and Friday is Junk.  I have lots of those.  Then Saturday and Sunday should be a breeze.  Uh huh.  Famous last words. 

2 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Nice!!! That frame is beautiful and even more special because of the old photos!!

Chris T said...

The frame is very special indeed, love your little ones look of concentration :-) You're brave - don't think I could get on a motorbike!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!