Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Making valentine cookies

It really was not meant to be Valentine cookies.  I was just making chocolate chip cookies with Zane.  Then I remembered some heart shaped cookie pans and thought “Hey, I can make a few big cookies to share.”  So Zane and I pressed the cookie dough into the pans and baked them.  They came are great.  Then Zane chimed in “Nana, let’s decorate them!”  I said, “Hmmmmm, not sure I have anything to decorate them with, Zane.”  “Yes you do, Nana!  We have stuff from the Christmas cookies.”  Sigh.  He was so right and I am glad we did this.  He had so much fun.

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 02

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 03

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 04  02-14-11 Valentine cookies 06

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 08  And done!02-14-11 Valentine cookies 10

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 11I just could not get him to hold one while I took his picture with it!  But he was busy showing them off to everyone.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Making valentine cookies

It really was not meant to be Valentine cookies.  I was just making chocolate chip cookies with Zane.  Then I remembered some heart shaped cookie pans and thought “Hey, I can make a few big cookies to share.”  So Zane and I pressed the cookie dough into the pans and baked them.  They came are great.  Then Zane chimed in “Nana, let’s decorate them!”  I said, “Hmmmmm, not sure I have anything to decorate them with, Zane.”  “Yes you do, Nana!  We have stuff from the Christmas cookies.”  Sigh.  He was so right and I am glad we did this.  He had so much fun.

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 02

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 03

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 04  02-14-11 Valentine cookies 06

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 08  And done!02-14-11 Valentine cookies 10

02-14-11 Valentine cookies 11I just could not get him to hold one while I took his picture with it!  But he was busy showing them off to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!