Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time

Today’s prompt from Our Space.

My very first thought was “time in a bottle” – probably because I just got through copying that album by Jim Croce onto a CD.  Yep, that probably nudged me over the edge.  So I had to find a bottle.  And take off my watch.

time in bottle2

Really pushing my brain!

4 Click here to comment!:

Photographing Mom said...

Very creative, Becky!!!!

Maria said...

love it. Isn't it fun to find ways to spark your creativity?

Igotmebabe said...

It was definately worth pushing your brain for that shot, a great idea :) Also, love the Jim Croce album

Bobs said...

Great shot and very creative! :-)

xxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time

Today’s prompt from Our Space.

My very first thought was “time in a bottle” – probably because I just got through copying that album by Jim Croce onto a CD.  Yep, that probably nudged me over the edge.  So I had to find a bottle.  And take off my watch.

time in bottle2

Really pushing my brain!

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Very creative, Becky!!!!

Maria said...

love it. Isn't it fun to find ways to spark your creativity?

Igotmebabe said...

It was definately worth pushing your brain for that shot, a great idea :) Also, love the Jim Croce album

Bobs said...

Great shot and very creative! :-)

xxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!