Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet!

I wish I could type this the way Zane says it. - “sherweeeeeet!”  He says it for a lot of things.  So we were eating at IHOP today and Ross had this crepe with Nutella.  I have never had Nutella.  Dang, it was good!  And sweet!  And rich!  So of course Ross loved it.  But as we sat there my thoughts turned to the word prompt from Our Space for today – sweet.  So I took a picture with my phone.  Oh yes, it was covered with strawberries and whip cream and other fruits but I did not think of the picture until it was nearly gone!

sweet Tomorrow is “glass”.  Hmmmmmmm……

3 Click here to comment!:

Photographing Mom said...

Nice shot, Becky. Looks sticky sweet! :o)

Bobs said...

Ooooh - yummy!!! Looks lovely!

xxx

Chris T said...

Well remembered- I would have eaten it all before thinking of the photo.Looks yummy even without the chocolate

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sweet!

I wish I could type this the way Zane says it. - “sherweeeeeet!”  He says it for a lot of things.  So we were eating at IHOP today and Ross had this crepe with Nutella.  I have never had Nutella.  Dang, it was good!  And sweet!  And rich!  So of course Ross loved it.  But as we sat there my thoughts turned to the word prompt from Our Space for today – sweet.  So I took a picture with my phone.  Oh yes, it was covered with strawberries and whip cream and other fruits but I did not think of the picture until it was nearly gone!

sweet Tomorrow is “glass”.  Hmmmmmmm……

3 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Nice shot, Becky. Looks sticky sweet! :o)

Bobs said...

Ooooh - yummy!!! Looks lovely!

xxx

Chris T said...

Well remembered- I would have eaten it all before thinking of the photo.Looks yummy even without the chocolate

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!