Monday, January 24, 2011

Cold

So I started following a group on Facebook that are doing daily photos with a theme.  This group is Our Space.  Today is cold.  I am learning a lot about our views.  Interesting takes on these themes.

Cold.  The sky this morning to me was cold!  Got even colder but here we go…

DSC_0710

Tomorrow is time.  Hmmmmm.  Gotta think on this one.  And I hope I can keep up this one picture thing.  Like my scrapbooking, I have to really try to work on one picture at a time.

4 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Hmmm maybe you could take a close up of a clock for time. Or what about taking a photo and turning it black and white or sepia so that it looks old?? I hope you get inspired by something. I cant wait to see what you choose.

Photographing Mom said...

Glad you're joining in, Becky! It's a lot of fun to see all the different takes on the prompt. :) Love your "cold" photo!! It definitely looks cold!

Igotmebabe said...

Nice to see you joining in :) Nice take on the cold prompt and nice shot
Janette

Bobs said...

Love this pic! It looks very much like the beach in my hometown!

Lovely to see you joining us!

Bobs
xxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cold

So I started following a group on Facebook that are doing daily photos with a theme.  This group is Our Space.  Today is cold.  I am learning a lot about our views.  Interesting takes on these themes.

Cold.  The sky this morning to me was cold!  Got even colder but here we go…

DSC_0710

Tomorrow is time.  Hmmmmm.  Gotta think on this one.  And I hope I can keep up this one picture thing.  Like my scrapbooking, I have to really try to work on one picture at a time.

4 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Hmmm maybe you could take a close up of a clock for time. Or what about taking a photo and turning it black and white or sepia so that it looks old?? I hope you get inspired by something. I cant wait to see what you choose.

Photographing Mom said...

Glad you're joining in, Becky! It's a lot of fun to see all the different takes on the prompt. :) Love your "cold" photo!! It definitely looks cold!

Igotmebabe said...

Nice to see you joining in :) Nice take on the cold prompt and nice shot
Janette

Bobs said...

Love this pic! It looks very much like the beach in my hometown!

Lovely to see you joining us!

Bobs
xxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!