Saturday, November 6, 2010

It’s been a busy week

Spent lots of money this week.  We got firewood, bought a new TV for the bedroom, bought Ross a new helmet for his motorcycle (and other parts), and bought me a new DSLR camera.  And I am looking at comforter sets for the bed.  You would think we have money.  So folks, don’t expect much for your Christmas.  I got mine already.  Big grin!

Ross got to try his new helmet out today.  And I got to try out the camera. 11-06-10 First trip with friends 01 Don’t pay attention to that messy garage!11-06-10 First trip with friends 03

11-06-10 First trip with friends 06 See his fancy new helmet.  The front comes down and has two pieces – one chin guard and the face shield.  Works great.11-06-10 First trip with friends 0711-06-10 First trip with friends 08

A few hours later I received a call.  “Hon, what are you doing?”  Me - “Uh, just got out of the shower.  Why…?”  “Can you bring me some gas?  I ran out.”  Where have I heard something about not being able to tell how much gas there is?  Oh, yeah, Ross!  This summer on vacation.  Anyway, I throw on my clothes, wet head and all, and run the can of gas out to him.  But I did get some good pictures of the three of them.

Too bad you can’t see the others faces – Fred and Tracy.11-6-10 Out of gas 01 copy 11-6-10 Out of gas 02 copy11-6-10 Out of gas 04 11-6-10 Out of gas 05Let’s go…11-6-10 Out of gas 07 Tracy11-6-10 Out of gas 08 Fred11-6-10 Out of gas 09Ross11-6-10 Out of gas 10

Off to ride again – and get more gas!

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

1 Click here to comment!:

Janice said...

I don't comment nearly enough on your blog, but I love your style and your pictures. .. especially those Panhandle sunsets, clouds, and snowstorms. And of course the pictures of the little boys. Loved the corn maze pics.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

It’s been a busy week

Spent lots of money this week.  We got firewood, bought a new TV for the bedroom, bought Ross a new helmet for his motorcycle (and other parts), and bought me a new DSLR camera.  And I am looking at comforter sets for the bed.  You would think we have money.  So folks, don’t expect much for your Christmas.  I got mine already.  Big grin!

Ross got to try his new helmet out today.  And I got to try out the camera. 11-06-10 First trip with friends 01 Don’t pay attention to that messy garage!11-06-10 First trip with friends 03

11-06-10 First trip with friends 06 See his fancy new helmet.  The front comes down and has two pieces – one chin guard and the face shield.  Works great.11-06-10 First trip with friends 0711-06-10 First trip with friends 08

A few hours later I received a call.  “Hon, what are you doing?”  Me - “Uh, just got out of the shower.  Why…?”  “Can you bring me some gas?  I ran out.”  Where have I heard something about not being able to tell how much gas there is?  Oh, yeah, Ross!  This summer on vacation.  Anyway, I throw on my clothes, wet head and all, and run the can of gas out to him.  But I did get some good pictures of the three of them.

Too bad you can’t see the others faces – Fred and Tracy.11-6-10 Out of gas 01 copy 11-6-10 Out of gas 02 copy11-6-10 Out of gas 04 11-6-10 Out of gas 05Let’s go…11-6-10 Out of gas 07 Tracy11-6-10 Out of gas 08 Fred11-6-10 Out of gas 09Ross11-6-10 Out of gas 10

Off to ride again – and get more gas!

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

1 comments:

Janice said...

I don't comment nearly enough on your blog, but I love your style and your pictures. .. especially those Panhandle sunsets, clouds, and snowstorms. And of course the pictures of the little boys. Loved the corn maze pics.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!