Sunday, November 7, 2010

Got a few more layouts done

Fishing Water LO Project - At the Mole; fonts Wacko and Westsac; frames Brunhild July 09 Yellowstone 3 July 09 Yellowstone 4This was a two pager.  Paper from Water LO Project. July 09 Yellowstone Lake No kit.  Just my pictures.  Font Bruges July 09 Yellowstone mouseSorry, this is from several kits and I cannot remember what.  Forgot to put it in the info! I know some from ScrappinCop (chipmunk) and some from Water LO Project. T Hanson - Summer Flight, font Warnock ProT Hanson - Summer Flight, font Warnock Pro

Back to scrapping.  I am still working on Yellowstone photos.  Can you tell?

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Got a few more layouts done

Fishing Water LO Project - At the Mole; fonts Wacko and Westsac; frames Brunhild July 09 Yellowstone 3 July 09 Yellowstone 4This was a two pager.  Paper from Water LO Project. July 09 Yellowstone Lake No kit.  Just my pictures.  Font Bruges July 09 Yellowstone mouseSorry, this is from several kits and I cannot remember what.  Forgot to put it in the info! I know some from ScrappinCop (chipmunk) and some from Water LO Project. T Hanson - Summer Flight, font Warnock ProT Hanson - Summer Flight, font Warnock Pro

Back to scrapping.  I am still working on Yellowstone photos.  Can you tell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!