Sunday, October 10, 2010

What, more soccer? Yep, more soccer.

I promise this will be the last unless something spectacular happens.  And with kids you never know.

First this weekend was a football game but I was remiss and did not take one picture!  Zachary did very well, played a lot, and helped bring down a few receivers. 

Soccer I did capture.  First was Zachary’s game.  Just sitting minding my business and looked up to see Zachary was going to play goalie.  Now all you soccer moms and grandmas probably know this is a scary position!  I mean, they fall on the ball with all those feet trying to kick the ball!  I see teeth spewing and bruises and broken bones.  Most of the time there is not that much going on around the goal but when it does --- shiver!

10-09-10 Zachary goalie 2 Accchhhhh!  Get ready!10-09-10 Zachary goalie 3 See that foot near his face?  10-09-10 Zachary goalie 4 But he is good and recovers.10-09-10 Zachary goalie 5 And kicks the ball away.  He really is a good goalie.  If I can get past the fear.                                                                  (Picture is blurry I know.  Moving targets! Don’t I keep saying I need a new camera???)10-09-10 Zachary goalie 6

Zane.  Ahh, that little guy.  He is the friendliest kid on the field.  Loves to give thumbs up – no matter what is going on – and grin and wave.  But he did score three goals so I guess he is doing fine.  They are just so funny to watch at this age.  10-09-10 Zane soccer 02Going for the ball. A good thing.10-09-10 Zane soccer 03 Isn’t that cute!10-09-10 Zane soccer 04 Looking like a pro in this picture.10-09-10 Zane soccer 10 Intense.  10-09-10 Zane soccer 11 And then the coaches.  I think Zachary enjoys checking out the boys and giving pointers.  He will make a great coach or ref.10-09-10 Zane soccer 15

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What, more soccer? Yep, more soccer.

I promise this will be the last unless something spectacular happens.  And with kids you never know.

First this weekend was a football game but I was remiss and did not take one picture!  Zachary did very well, played a lot, and helped bring down a few receivers. 

Soccer I did capture.  First was Zachary’s game.  Just sitting minding my business and looked up to see Zachary was going to play goalie.  Now all you soccer moms and grandmas probably know this is a scary position!  I mean, they fall on the ball with all those feet trying to kick the ball!  I see teeth spewing and bruises and broken bones.  Most of the time there is not that much going on around the goal but when it does --- shiver!

10-09-10 Zachary goalie 2 Accchhhhh!  Get ready!10-09-10 Zachary goalie 3 See that foot near his face?  10-09-10 Zachary goalie 4 But he is good and recovers.10-09-10 Zachary goalie 5 And kicks the ball away.  He really is a good goalie.  If I can get past the fear.                                                                  (Picture is blurry I know.  Moving targets! Don’t I keep saying I need a new camera???)10-09-10 Zachary goalie 6

Zane.  Ahh, that little guy.  He is the friendliest kid on the field.  Loves to give thumbs up – no matter what is going on – and grin and wave.  But he did score three goals so I guess he is doing fine.  They are just so funny to watch at this age.  10-09-10 Zane soccer 02Going for the ball. A good thing.10-09-10 Zane soccer 03 Isn’t that cute!10-09-10 Zane soccer 04 Looking like a pro in this picture.10-09-10 Zane soccer 10 Intense.  10-09-10 Zane soccer 11 And then the coaches.  I think Zachary enjoys checking out the boys and giving pointers.  He will make a great coach or ref.10-09-10 Zane soccer 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!