Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Watching Zachary play football

Zachary does not have a mean bone in his body.  And he is so laid back.  With that in mind, I wonder if football is his sport.  Oh, he loves it!  And he works at it.  He is a good little quarterback and usually knows where the ball is.  I just love to watch him.  So serious about any of his sports – football, soccer, basketball. 

 10-03-10 Zachary football 01I just love watching him – when I can find him in the group of boys.10-03-10 Zachary football 02 10-03-10 Zachary football 03 10-03-10 Zachary football 04  And whatever position they play him in, he tries.  And has great form.10-03-10 Zachary football 05    Even running through the half time banner.10-03-10 Zachary football 09 Makes this Nana’s heart swell with pride.  I love that kid!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Watching Zachary play football

Zachary does not have a mean bone in his body.  And he is so laid back.  With that in mind, I wonder if football is his sport.  Oh, he loves it!  And he works at it.  He is a good little quarterback and usually knows where the ball is.  I just love to watch him.  So serious about any of his sports – football, soccer, basketball. 

 10-03-10 Zachary football 01I just love watching him – when I can find him in the group of boys.10-03-10 Zachary football 02 10-03-10 Zachary football 03 10-03-10 Zachary football 04  And whatever position they play him in, he tries.  And has great form.10-03-10 Zachary football 05    Even running through the half time banner.10-03-10 Zachary football 09 Makes this Nana’s heart swell with pride.  I love that kid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!