Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picture problems on this blog!

So I went to my Picasa online account just to see how it works.  Always looking for ways to share my photos with family and friends you know.  And there are folders in there called Windows Live Writer and dates.  I start looking at them and there are lots of photos from my blog updates.  And most are duplicate pictures.  You know, two of everything.  I think “Why do I have these?  Delete those albums.  You don’t need them”.   So I deleted a couple of them.  Well I think that is messing up my pictures on some of my postings.  If you find a page in my blog where the pictures are not showing up, let me know.  Sometimes they are there and sometimes not.  Hope I can figure this out soon.  Or just go on…

But I can’t have a post without a few pictures. Hmmmm.  What to share?  I am going to do another post in a bit of the boys soccer this weekend but for this post…

Spider, just hanging onto the window to my back room.  From the inside of the glass of course! 08-12-10 spider 2  Now on to a new post.  Boys and soccer.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture problems on this blog!

So I went to my Picasa online account just to see how it works.  Always looking for ways to share my photos with family and friends you know.  And there are folders in there called Windows Live Writer and dates.  I start looking at them and there are lots of photos from my blog updates.  And most are duplicate pictures.  You know, two of everything.  I think “Why do I have these?  Delete those albums.  You don’t need them”.   So I deleted a couple of them.  Well I think that is messing up my pictures on some of my postings.  If you find a page in my blog where the pictures are not showing up, let me know.  Sometimes they are there and sometimes not.  Hope I can figure this out soon.  Or just go on…

But I can’t have a post without a few pictures. Hmmmm.  What to share?  I am going to do another post in a bit of the boys soccer this weekend but for this post…

Spider, just hanging onto the window to my back room.  From the inside of the glass of course! 08-12-10 spider 2  Now on to a new post.  Boys and soccer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!