Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have been scrapping!

Now if I could just get back to my cross stitching!

But I need to share.  So far behind.  I am working on last year’s trip to all those national parks.  But I also played with some pictures from the snow last year.

Feb 2010 snow And I used Lisa Minor’s kit Not So Scary, available at ScrapDebris, for the next two layouts.Oct 2009 Start to Finish copy See, versatile!July 2010 Spooky copy Now on the road to Yellowstone.  Having fun but I have SOOOOO many pictures.  So much diversity.

Flergs Wk1 DigiScrapAddicts kit, fonts Artstamp Medium and Blue Ridge Heavy SF July 09 Adeyeo Forget me not; font Brittanic BoldYellowstone entrance Papers from Shabby Elements kit In the GloamingJuly 09 Yellowstone 1July 09 Yellowstone 2 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you can tell, the last is a two pager and I think there will be lots more two pagers.  So many pictures!

LiveJournal Tags:

1 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Those are all awesome Becky! Glad you got back to scraobooking!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I have been scrapping!

Now if I could just get back to my cross stitching!

But I need to share.  So far behind.  I am working on last year’s trip to all those national parks.  But I also played with some pictures from the snow last year.

Feb 2010 snow And I used Lisa Minor’s kit Not So Scary, available at ScrapDebris, for the next two layouts.Oct 2009 Start to Finish copy See, versatile!July 2010 Spooky copy Now on the road to Yellowstone.  Having fun but I have SOOOOO many pictures.  So much diversity.

Flergs Wk1 DigiScrapAddicts kit, fonts Artstamp Medium and Blue Ridge Heavy SF July 09 Adeyeo Forget me not; font Brittanic BoldYellowstone entrance Papers from Shabby Elements kit In the GloamingJuly 09 Yellowstone 1July 09 Yellowstone 2 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you can tell, the last is a two pager and I think there will be lots more two pagers.  So many pictures!

LiveJournal Tags:

1 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Those are all awesome Becky! Glad you got back to scraobooking!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!