Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back in the swing of life

We are back to the babysitting, watching the skies, and life.  Zane will start pre-school next week and that will mean more changes.  This week he seems to be really missing Zachary and having playmates because he is wearing us out.  Tomorrow I am going to the library with him for books and hopefully projects to work on.  He does start soccer soon so we will see how that goes.
Baseball.  Zane loves baseball.  He told me today he is going to play baseball – when he is six.  I am not sure that T-Ball will do it.  He can really hit a pitched ball.

 Yep, barefooted.
 How do you like the brick for home plate?






Tap, tap, tap the base.


Now we just have to work on not throwing the bat!
Zachary started tackle football this week.  So far he loves it.  But he has only had one day of practice with pads on.  I am anxious to see how it all goes.  Of course, it is 4th grade so there is a lot of learning to do yet.  And bruises.  Hopefully I will have pictures soon.
Sunrise was pretty this morning.  Hoping it means rain – Red sky at morning, sailor take warning – you know the rhyme?






As always, thanks for looking at my blog and my pictures.  And for leaving a comment!!!
Back to trying to figure out tabs in blogs.  It is not going to whip me!
LiveJournal Tags: ,,,

1 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Awesome sky pictures Becky! My DS was the same way with baseball. He played for a team from the time he was 3 until he was 11. He was always enthused with baseball. We tried the football once and it didnt work out so well, lol.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back in the swing of life

We are back to the babysitting, watching the skies, and life.  Zane will start pre-school next week and that will mean more changes.  This week he seems to be really missing Zachary and having playmates because he is wearing us out.  Tomorrow I am going to the library with him for books and hopefully projects to work on.  He does start soccer soon so we will see how that goes.
Baseball.  Zane loves baseball.  He told me today he is going to play baseball – when he is six.  I am not sure that T-Ball will do it.  He can really hit a pitched ball.

 Yep, barefooted.
 How do you like the brick for home plate?






Tap, tap, tap the base.


Now we just have to work on not throwing the bat!
Zachary started tackle football this week.  So far he loves it.  But he has only had one day of practice with pads on.  I am anxious to see how it all goes.  Of course, it is 4th grade so there is a lot of learning to do yet.  And bruises.  Hopefully I will have pictures soon.
Sunrise was pretty this morning.  Hoping it means rain – Red sky at morning, sailor take warning – you know the rhyme?






As always, thanks for looking at my blog and my pictures.  And for leaving a comment!!!
Back to trying to figure out tabs in blogs.  It is not going to whip me!
LiveJournal Tags: ,,,

1 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Awesome sky pictures Becky! My DS was the same way with baseball. He played for a team from the time he was 3 until he was 11. He was always enthused with baseball. We tried the football once and it didnt work out so well, lol.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!