Saturday, July 3, 2010

June is gone – so quickly!

I just can’t believe it is July.  June was so hot in the middle but this week it cooled down to the mid 80s.  Wonderful weather.  And we have been busy, busy.  Zachary played indoor football and went to church camp.  Zane had swimming lessons.  We just stayed busy all of June and I am hoping for a bit less in July.  I need a vacation!

The sunset on the first of July was pretty awesome!07-01-10 sunset 07 07-01-10 sunset 08 07-01-10 sunset 05 One of the funniest things we saw were meadowlarks dive bombing our neighbor’s dog!  They dove from the time she started on our property and all the way home.  I caught a few pictures but they are FAST!

Just waiting!… To start the attack… I really wish I could have caught them pecking the dog on the back all the way down the street.  She was ducking and running!

1 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

LOL, poor doggie! I cant wait until I get a point and shoot so I can put some pics on my blog.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

June is gone – so quickly!

I just can’t believe it is July.  June was so hot in the middle but this week it cooled down to the mid 80s.  Wonderful weather.  And we have been busy, busy.  Zachary played indoor football and went to church camp.  Zane had swimming lessons.  We just stayed busy all of June and I am hoping for a bit less in July.  I need a vacation!

The sunset on the first of July was pretty awesome!07-01-10 sunset 07 07-01-10 sunset 08 07-01-10 sunset 05 One of the funniest things we saw were meadowlarks dive bombing our neighbor’s dog!  They dove from the time she started on our property and all the way home.  I caught a few pictures but they are FAST!

Just waiting!… To start the attack… I really wish I could have caught them pecking the dog on the back all the way down the street.  She was ducking and running!

1 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

LOL, poor doggie! I cant wait until I get a point and shoot so I can put some pics on my blog.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!