Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, it is my birthday and I have had a great couple of days.  Yesterday we went out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse, one of my favorite places.  I had ribs.  If you love ribs, they have some of the best I have ever had.  I usually have the baked sweet potato, loaded, but opted for baked potato.  YUMMMMMMM!  Yep, wonderful.  Had Ross, Kathleen, Mike, Zachary and Zane to help me celebrate.  Always love sharing time with them.

Today I celebrated with my sisters, Cynthia and Molly, Kathleen, and my niece (Molly’s daughter) Sarah.  Oh my!  What a wonderful time we had.  We ate at BL Bistro which was ok but I was not just bowled over.  It was the company that made it very memorable.

Sarah and Cynthia Molly and Kathleen And me Reading the writing in my card.  One of my presents – a replica of the original Barbie I got in 1959, when they came out.  What a fantastic gift! And this was so much fun.  The hat box has the year 1950 on it.  Inside were gift certificates:  Barnes & Noble, Bebe Nails, Ulta.  And a box of chocolates from Schakolad.  My first time to try these and I am afraid not my last! They even had a cake and some flowers. It was a “girl’s” lunch and just so perfect.  Thank you! Thank you! I will treasure this day and those memories all of you shared with me.  You made me feel so special!

1 Click here to comment!:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Oh cool! What a great birthday! Can I go to Ulta with you??

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, it is my birthday and I have had a great couple of days.  Yesterday we went out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse, one of my favorite places.  I had ribs.  If you love ribs, they have some of the best I have ever had.  I usually have the baked sweet potato, loaded, but opted for baked potato.  YUMMMMMMM!  Yep, wonderful.  Had Ross, Kathleen, Mike, Zachary and Zane to help me celebrate.  Always love sharing time with them.

Today I celebrated with my sisters, Cynthia and Molly, Kathleen, and my niece (Molly’s daughter) Sarah.  Oh my!  What a wonderful time we had.  We ate at BL Bistro which was ok but I was not just bowled over.  It was the company that made it very memorable.

Sarah and Cynthia Molly and Kathleen And me Reading the writing in my card.  One of my presents – a replica of the original Barbie I got in 1959, when they came out.  What a fantastic gift! And this was so much fun.  The hat box has the year 1950 on it.  Inside were gift certificates:  Barnes & Noble, Bebe Nails, Ulta.  And a box of chocolates from Schakolad.  My first time to try these and I am afraid not my last! They even had a cake and some flowers. It was a “girl’s” lunch and just so perfect.  Thank you! Thank you! I will treasure this day and those memories all of you shared with me.  You made me feel so special!

1 comments:

(Jen) scrapmommytn said...

Oh cool! What a great birthday! Can I go to Ulta with you??

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!