Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boys and other stuff

I am thinking of renaming my blog.  Yep.  Life in the Texas Panhandle just needs a lift.  Thinking Amarillo by Morning.  Hmmm.  Still thinking.  Thoughts?

Of course my little guys.  We kept them Friday night so Kathleen and Mike could go out for their anniversary.  Not a lot of pictures.  Too busy playing!  They love my iPhone.  I think half or more of the apps are games for one or the other!  Think I may have to get a second one just to entertain them when the weather does not cooperate.  But reading a book works and so does bouncing a balloon (or two!) around the living room.  Focus is not so great but I did capture the boys.  That is important.

05-14-10 Boys 405-14-10 Boys 1 05-14-10 Boys 2And Zane and I made a cake this week.  Oh, pardon, and cupcakes!  Best part is licking the spoon!  But Zane did not want me to take his picture for some reason.05-13-10 cake making 105-13-10 cake making 5We did watch Avatar last night over at Kathleen and Mike’s on their big screen TV.  Pretty good.  I think it bothered Zane a bit in the really violent parts.  And ask questions!?  Boy, he asked questions.  How, why, when, where.  Will have to ask Kathleen how he slept.  We really tried to tell him it was a  pretend.  Zachary did not focus on the beginning too much.  It was a bit boring.  But into the movie he was very focused. 

Back to the life – soccer game today.  At least so far it is still scheduled.  I hope the fields are not under water. 

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Boys and other stuff

I am thinking of renaming my blog.  Yep.  Life in the Texas Panhandle just needs a lift.  Thinking Amarillo by Morning.  Hmmm.  Still thinking.  Thoughts?

Of course my little guys.  We kept them Friday night so Kathleen and Mike could go out for their anniversary.  Not a lot of pictures.  Too busy playing!  They love my iPhone.  I think half or more of the apps are games for one or the other!  Think I may have to get a second one just to entertain them when the weather does not cooperate.  But reading a book works and so does bouncing a balloon (or two!) around the living room.  Focus is not so great but I did capture the boys.  That is important.

05-14-10 Boys 405-14-10 Boys 1 05-14-10 Boys 2And Zane and I made a cake this week.  Oh, pardon, and cupcakes!  Best part is licking the spoon!  But Zane did not want me to take his picture for some reason.05-13-10 cake making 105-13-10 cake making 5We did watch Avatar last night over at Kathleen and Mike’s on their big screen TV.  Pretty good.  I think it bothered Zane a bit in the really violent parts.  And ask questions!?  Boy, he asked questions.  How, why, when, where.  Will have to ask Kathleen how he slept.  We really tried to tell him it was a  pretend.  Zachary did not focus on the beginning too much.  It was a bit boring.  But into the movie he was very focused. 

Back to the life – soccer game today.  At least so far it is still scheduled.  I hope the fields are not under water. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!