Friday, February 5, 2010

Third grade basketball is a hoot!

I love watching Zachary play any sport pretty much.  But he just seems to LOVE basketball.  He loves any sport but the adrenalin just seems to pump with basketball.  However, I hate taking pictures.  Yep, still harping on needing a DSLR.  Anyone want to give me one?  I will advertise it for you.  :)

So here a a few pictures of Third Grade Basketball. 

I really had to work in Photoshop to get the colors and brightness good in these photos.  For some reason they came out very yellow.  And of course dark!

Maybe I should just use the video camera.  Sigh.

Can’t leave out Zane of course!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Third grade basketball is a hoot!

I love watching Zachary play any sport pretty much.  But he just seems to LOVE basketball.  He loves any sport but the adrenalin just seems to pump with basketball.  However, I hate taking pictures.  Yep, still harping on needing a DSLR.  Anyone want to give me one?  I will advertise it for you.  :)

So here a a few pictures of Third Grade Basketball. 

I really had to work in Photoshop to get the colors and brightness good in these photos.  For some reason they came out very yellow.  And of course dark!

Maybe I should just use the video camera.  Sigh.

Can’t leave out Zane of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!