Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter is back in the Panhandle

And it is back with a bang!  We have ice on the roads, schools closed, businesses closed, some power outages due to ice.  Yep, I am snuggled in with hot coffee, fireplace going, still in my pajamas, and going to enjoy the day.  Probably two days.  I hear that the snow is getting ready to set in and we may have I-40 closed by noon.  Believe me, everyone at the grocery store yesterday thought we would be snowed in for the next month according to the shopping going on.  And it is cold, icy, snowy…

01-28-10 snow 1 01-28-10 snow 2

When am I going to learn to share my photos on the day I take them?  So ok, you have to wade through a few days.  First sunrise last week. 

01-19-10 Sunrise 201-19-10 Sunrise 301-19-10 Sunrise 6

The some just cool clouds.  I saw more a day or so later I liked but just could not get a good photo – in my opinion.

01-20-10 Sky 5 01-20-10 Sky 6 01-20-10 Sky 1 01-20-10 Sky 2 01-20-10 Sky 3 01-20-10 Sky 4

Back to my scrapping.  Taking advantage of being stuck indoors.  Scrapping and updated the blog layout.  Kind of nice.  Maybe I can get more photos this afternoon.  And maybe we can go sledding tomorrow.

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

great cloud pics! Weird to se the sunny no snow pics with the snow pics!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Winter is back in the Panhandle

And it is back with a bang!  We have ice on the roads, schools closed, businesses closed, some power outages due to ice.  Yep, I am snuggled in with hot coffee, fireplace going, still in my pajamas, and going to enjoy the day.  Probably two days.  I hear that the snow is getting ready to set in and we may have I-40 closed by noon.  Believe me, everyone at the grocery store yesterday thought we would be snowed in for the next month according to the shopping going on.  And it is cold, icy, snowy…

01-28-10 snow 1 01-28-10 snow 2

When am I going to learn to share my photos on the day I take them?  So ok, you have to wade through a few days.  First sunrise last week. 

01-19-10 Sunrise 201-19-10 Sunrise 301-19-10 Sunrise 6

The some just cool clouds.  I saw more a day or so later I liked but just could not get a good photo – in my opinion.

01-20-10 Sky 5 01-20-10 Sky 6 01-20-10 Sky 1 01-20-10 Sky 2 01-20-10 Sky 3 01-20-10 Sky 4

Back to my scrapping.  Taking advantage of being stuck indoors.  Scrapping and updated the blog layout.  Kind of nice.  Maybe I can get more photos this afternoon.  And maybe we can go sledding tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

great cloud pics! Weird to se the sunny no snow pics with the snow pics!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!