Saturday, January 9, 2010

I have been scrapping pictures this week

About time!  I really have missed it so I am glad to be back.  I just need to do a bit of designing too. 

Too-Cute-to-Spook

RAK Scraps Oct. 2006 Mega Kit; fonts A Charming Font and Basic Sans Light SF

 Escape

Kit is by Kyra - Pure Mobility

 Barbara  - Inspiration

kit from Barbara – Inspiration

TetonsNo kit here – just my pictures

We are going skiing next weekend!  Woohoo!  Not sure how much snow they have but it does not matter.  Just the thought of getting away is good.  And we are only cooking, really cooking, two dinners.  No bacon and eggs and all for breakfast any morning.  Going to have cinnamon rolls or French toast or even honey buns or cinnamon toast or cereal.  And lunches on the slope or elsewhere.  We are only going to there for two days.  Traveling Friday and Monday.  And the two dinners are brisket – precooked and tacos.  Easy!  This summer on vacation in the camper I felt like all we did was cook and clean up.  This will be a break for us!

Zane had an ear infection this week.  He has not had one in some time and with tubes sometimes it does not show up for awhile.  Anyway, he was up all night Thursday night.  Yesterday evening when his Mama was laying on the couch resting he asked his Daddy why Mama was so tired.  Daddy said "Because she is tired from being up all night with you."  He said "I could not help it if my ear hurt all the way to my toes."  Isn’t that just the cutest!  He goes to the ear doctor February 9th.  He goes to the pediatrician on February 2nd and gets his shots.  Poor kid.  Can you believe he will be 4 on February 2nd?

Gotta talk about Zachary a bit I guess.  He got one B and the rest As on his report card.  High B but in one of his favorite subjects so I was surprised.  Expected it in Reading as he had to bring it up from the first of the six weeks.  But it was an A.  However, all grades were A’s for the semester.  I tell ya, this kid is smart!  He starts another basketball season this week but we will be gone.  So I guess it will be next weekend before he plays.  Then I am sure soccer starts soon.

How about that!  No cloud photos!  I will be sure and get some good stuff when we go skiing so I can share with you.  For now, back to the Dallas/Philadelphia game.  So far so good for Dallas!

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

Enjoy the skiing, can't wait to see the photos! Be safe, though, don't want you coming home in a cast or something!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I have been scrapping pictures this week

About time!  I really have missed it so I am glad to be back.  I just need to do a bit of designing too. 

Too-Cute-to-Spook

RAK Scraps Oct. 2006 Mega Kit; fonts A Charming Font and Basic Sans Light SF

 Escape

Kit is by Kyra - Pure Mobility

 Barbara  - Inspiration

kit from Barbara – Inspiration

TetonsNo kit here – just my pictures

We are going skiing next weekend!  Woohoo!  Not sure how much snow they have but it does not matter.  Just the thought of getting away is good.  And we are only cooking, really cooking, two dinners.  No bacon and eggs and all for breakfast any morning.  Going to have cinnamon rolls or French toast or even honey buns or cinnamon toast or cereal.  And lunches on the slope or elsewhere.  We are only going to there for two days.  Traveling Friday and Monday.  And the two dinners are brisket – precooked and tacos.  Easy!  This summer on vacation in the camper I felt like all we did was cook and clean up.  This will be a break for us!

Zane had an ear infection this week.  He has not had one in some time and with tubes sometimes it does not show up for awhile.  Anyway, he was up all night Thursday night.  Yesterday evening when his Mama was laying on the couch resting he asked his Daddy why Mama was so tired.  Daddy said "Because she is tired from being up all night with you."  He said "I could not help it if my ear hurt all the way to my toes."  Isn’t that just the cutest!  He goes to the ear doctor February 9th.  He goes to the pediatrician on February 2nd and gets his shots.  Poor kid.  Can you believe he will be 4 on February 2nd?

Gotta talk about Zachary a bit I guess.  He got one B and the rest As on his report card.  High B but in one of his favorite subjects so I was surprised.  Expected it in Reading as he had to bring it up from the first of the six weeks.  But it was an A.  However, all grades were A’s for the semester.  I tell ya, this kid is smart!  He starts another basketball season this week but we will be gone.  So I guess it will be next weekend before he plays.  Then I am sure soccer starts soon.

How about that!  No cloud photos!  I will be sure and get some good stuff when we go skiing so I can share with you.  For now, back to the Dallas/Philadelphia game.  So far so good for Dallas!

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

Enjoy the skiing, can't wait to see the photos! Be safe, though, don't want you coming home in a cast or something!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!