Friday, December 11, 2009

SOOOOOO not ready for Christmas

And I know it is just two weeks so I better get ready!  Cannot be sure if I am going to do candy making but the boys and I are going to make cookies the week they are out of school.  I probably will make a little fudge and one batch of peanut patties.  Those are favorites around this house.

Besides, have I told you I have started going to a gym?  Yep.  Cynthia talked me into it.  She started going and has lost something like 30 pounds.  She is feeling so good and positive I just thought “Why not”.  Special deal going on at  Gold’s to join with no contract and a good monthly fee.  Have to admit, it does feel good.  I am hoping it will help my leg strength for snow skiing too.  I’ll let you know in January!

Photos to share.  Of course!!!  Would I not have any?  See, I really need a DSLR camera but they are expensive so I use my Sony H9 and am really happy that I have that good a camera.

Zane playing in the snow at the first of the month.  He was throwing snowballs at the house and loving it!

12-01-09 Zane in snow 4 12-01-09 Zane in snow 1 12-01-09 Zane in snow 2 12-01-09 Zane in snow 3

I have to tell about these pictures.  The first one I got down on the floor on my side to catch some photos of Zane checking out the decoration.  He was fascinated and really looking at it. 

12-3-09 Zane

I had taken one picture and he jumped up and grabbed “his” camera and promptly sprawled on the floor and started taking pictures. 

You know the saying:

12-03-09 Zane photographer 1

Monkey see,

12-03-09 Zane photographer 2 

Monkey do!

12-03-09 Zane photographer 3

Boys playing legos.  Zachary was home sick and was starting to feel pretty good.  Zane brought out the Legos and they played for a long time so peacefully together.  So sweet!

 12-08-09 Boys and Legos 01 

12-08-09 Boys and Legos 07 

12-08-09 Boys and Legos 09

And of course, I cannot update my blog without some sky pictures.

12-05-09 sky 3 12-05-09 sky 1

We had ICE this week.  Lots of it.  So pretty!

12-08-09 Icy 03 12-08-09 Icy 05 12-08-09 Icy 07 12-08-09 Icy 10 12-08-09 Icy 01 12-08-09 Icy 02

Heading for bed now!  Thanks for looking.

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

Great photos, Becky! Love to see the snow, you've already had more than we'll probably see all winter. So cute, Zane copying you! Maybe he'll be the next generation of photographers in the family! Thanks for sharing your lovely life with us!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SOOOOOO not ready for Christmas

And I know it is just two weeks so I better get ready!  Cannot be sure if I am going to do candy making but the boys and I are going to make cookies the week they are out of school.  I probably will make a little fudge and one batch of peanut patties.  Those are favorites around this house.

Besides, have I told you I have started going to a gym?  Yep.  Cynthia talked me into it.  She started going and has lost something like 30 pounds.  She is feeling so good and positive I just thought “Why not”.  Special deal going on at  Gold’s to join with no contract and a good monthly fee.  Have to admit, it does feel good.  I am hoping it will help my leg strength for snow skiing too.  I’ll let you know in January!

Photos to share.  Of course!!!  Would I not have any?  See, I really need a DSLR camera but they are expensive so I use my Sony H9 and am really happy that I have that good a camera.

Zane playing in the snow at the first of the month.  He was throwing snowballs at the house and loving it!

12-01-09 Zane in snow 4 12-01-09 Zane in snow 1 12-01-09 Zane in snow 2 12-01-09 Zane in snow 3

I have to tell about these pictures.  The first one I got down on the floor on my side to catch some photos of Zane checking out the decoration.  He was fascinated and really looking at it. 

12-3-09 Zane

I had taken one picture and he jumped up and grabbed “his” camera and promptly sprawled on the floor and started taking pictures. 

You know the saying:

12-03-09 Zane photographer 1

Monkey see,

12-03-09 Zane photographer 2 

Monkey do!

12-03-09 Zane photographer 3

Boys playing legos.  Zachary was home sick and was starting to feel pretty good.  Zane brought out the Legos and they played for a long time so peacefully together.  So sweet!

 12-08-09 Boys and Legos 01 

12-08-09 Boys and Legos 07 

12-08-09 Boys and Legos 09

And of course, I cannot update my blog without some sky pictures.

12-05-09 sky 3 12-05-09 sky 1

We had ICE this week.  Lots of it.  So pretty!

12-08-09 Icy 03 12-08-09 Icy 05 12-08-09 Icy 07 12-08-09 Icy 10 12-08-09 Icy 01 12-08-09 Icy 02

Heading for bed now!  Thanks for looking.

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

Great photos, Becky! Love to see the snow, you've already had more than we'll probably see all winter. So cute, Zane copying you! Maybe he'll be the next generation of photographers in the family! Thanks for sharing your lovely life with us!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!