Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving is next week!

Do you have big Thanksgiving plans?  We do.  Well, sort of.  Family gathering.  This year we will really be big!  Let’s see – Ross and I (2), Kathleen and family (4), Cynthia and family (4), Molly and family (3), Deedie & Bruce (2), Teresa and family (4), Alan and family (3).  Wow!  I miscalculated.  I had 19 in my mind but that is 22.  We are going to have it at Kathleen’s house since she has that nice new BIG kitchen.  It will be so much fun.  I love big gatherings.

Life has been pretty hectic.  Zachary had three soccer games in a tournament last weekend and three basketball games.  Kept us busy but that was good.  Then this week he had his school program, Thanksgiving lunch that they could ask guests, and his turkey run (a race to win a turkey).  All good.  Oh, plus his report card – all A’s from 94 to 98.  He was disappointed with a 98 in math as he really wants 100. Hope he does not give himself ulcers.

Photos.  Oh, yeah.  Guess I should share.

Some sky pictures. 

11-15-09 clouds 1 11-15-09 clouds 411-14-09 sundown 2 11-14-09 sundown 3

Soccer

11-14-09 Soccer tournament 03 11-14-09 Soccer tournament 07

Basketball

 

School program

 11-17-09 Zachary school program 03 11-17-09 Zachary school program 05

Turkey run

11-20-09 GeneHowe Turkey Run 3rd boys 0511-20-09 GeneHowe Turkey Run 3rd boys 15

And a couple of new scrap layouts.

Zane as a pirate – ARRRRGGHHH!

Arrrrgh

Nothing but net!

Nothing-but-Net

Think I will go read for a bit.  Or listen to a book.  I am hooked on James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series right now.  I was told they were good.  Yep, hunting down the audio books!  “Read” 5, 6, 7 last week and just got 2.  How many were there?  Hmmmm.  Back to downloading to my iPhone.  Night all.

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

I envy you your big family gathering, do enjoy it! Love the layouts, I'm thinking of scraplifting the basketball one for one of my yearbooks this year!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanksgiving is next week!

Do you have big Thanksgiving plans?  We do.  Well, sort of.  Family gathering.  This year we will really be big!  Let’s see – Ross and I (2), Kathleen and family (4), Cynthia and family (4), Molly and family (3), Deedie & Bruce (2), Teresa and family (4), Alan and family (3).  Wow!  I miscalculated.  I had 19 in my mind but that is 22.  We are going to have it at Kathleen’s house since she has that nice new BIG kitchen.  It will be so much fun.  I love big gatherings.

Life has been pretty hectic.  Zachary had three soccer games in a tournament last weekend and three basketball games.  Kept us busy but that was good.  Then this week he had his school program, Thanksgiving lunch that they could ask guests, and his turkey run (a race to win a turkey).  All good.  Oh, plus his report card – all A’s from 94 to 98.  He was disappointed with a 98 in math as he really wants 100. Hope he does not give himself ulcers.

Photos.  Oh, yeah.  Guess I should share.

Some sky pictures. 

11-15-09 clouds 1 11-15-09 clouds 411-14-09 sundown 2 11-14-09 sundown 3

Soccer

11-14-09 Soccer tournament 03 11-14-09 Soccer tournament 07

Basketball

 

School program

 11-17-09 Zachary school program 03 11-17-09 Zachary school program 05

Turkey run

11-20-09 GeneHowe Turkey Run 3rd boys 0511-20-09 GeneHowe Turkey Run 3rd boys 15

And a couple of new scrap layouts.

Zane as a pirate – ARRRRGGHHH!

Arrrrgh

Nothing but net!

Nothing-but-Net

Think I will go read for a bit.  Or listen to a book.  I am hooked on James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series right now.  I was told they were good.  Yep, hunting down the audio books!  “Read” 5, 6, 7 last week and just got 2.  How many were there?  Hmmmm.  Back to downloading to my iPhone.  Night all.

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

I envy you your big family gathering, do enjoy it! Love the layouts, I'm thinking of scraplifting the basketball one for one of my yearbooks this year!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!