Saturday, November 28, 2009

Closing my store at Scrapdebris

I have decided that I need to close my scrapbooking store at Scrapdebris.  I am simply not doing it justice and really have not designed a new kit in some time. If you have seen something there that you want – remember for just $1 – please purchase in the next week.  As of next Sunday those items will be taken down.  Thanks to all who have purchased or picked up my freebies.  Thank you, Lisa, for giving me the opportunity to sell my designs.  Here are a few that I have in the store there.  There are lots more so go see!

Backyard Playground beckygtx SD prev Rub a Dub Dub beckygtx preview WintertoSpring scrapdebris AGoodRead_beckygtx_prevsmall Bugs beckygtx preview Fall-Challenge-beckygtx-preview Misty Nights preview DaddysShirt beckygtx preview SkiSeason beckygtx preview Winter Warmth beckygtx preview

Check back here for freebies.  Oh, I do have some Christmas tags to share!  Those will be up in the next few days.

I am sitting here now watching the clouds roll in for a change of weather. 

DSC00926 DSC00927 DSC00928  DSC00930 DSC00929

We had a BEAUTIFUL and happy Thanksgiving.  Lots of family.  Great food.  And tradition.  Zachary and I always pull the wishbone from the turkey.  I think next year I may have to buy two turkeys so Zane and I can pull.  It’s only fair! 

 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 12 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 13 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 14

I have brought firewood up to the storage area in the back of the garage.  So ready for a nice fire.  I hope the predictions of snow happen.  So ready for it.  Please, don’t send me those bad comments!  Later.

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

I'm sorry to see you not selling, but it's takes a great deal of time to keep new stuff coming! Hopefully you can keep being creative and share here with us!

Zane is getting so big!! Great wishbone pics, we need to pull our two 'bones tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Closing my store at Scrapdebris

I have decided that I need to close my scrapbooking store at Scrapdebris.  I am simply not doing it justice and really have not designed a new kit in some time. If you have seen something there that you want – remember for just $1 – please purchase in the next week.  As of next Sunday those items will be taken down.  Thanks to all who have purchased or picked up my freebies.  Thank you, Lisa, for giving me the opportunity to sell my designs.  Here are a few that I have in the store there.  There are lots more so go see!

Backyard Playground beckygtx SD prev Rub a Dub Dub beckygtx preview WintertoSpring scrapdebris AGoodRead_beckygtx_prevsmall Bugs beckygtx preview Fall-Challenge-beckygtx-preview Misty Nights preview DaddysShirt beckygtx preview SkiSeason beckygtx preview Winter Warmth beckygtx preview

Check back here for freebies.  Oh, I do have some Christmas tags to share!  Those will be up in the next few days.

I am sitting here now watching the clouds roll in for a change of weather. 

DSC00926 DSC00927 DSC00928  DSC00930 DSC00929

We had a BEAUTIFUL and happy Thanksgiving.  Lots of family.  Great food.  And tradition.  Zachary and I always pull the wishbone from the turkey.  I think next year I may have to buy two turkeys so Zane and I can pull.  It’s only fair! 

 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 12 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 13 11-26-09 Thanksgiving 14

I have brought firewood up to the storage area in the back of the garage.  So ready for a nice fire.  I hope the predictions of snow happen.  So ready for it.  Please, don’t send me those bad comments!  Later.

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

I'm sorry to see you not selling, but it's takes a great deal of time to keep new stuff coming! Hopefully you can keep being creative and share here with us!

Zane is getting so big!! Great wishbone pics, we need to pull our two 'bones tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!