Saturday, October 17, 2009

Changing focus

I have been a bit morose and sad lately so I thought I might change it up.  First let me tell all of you who have commented on my Dad and are sending prayers, thank you.  He is slowly slipping away and I just want peace for him now.

I have tried to do some scrapping again lately.  Hard to get into it and hope to have a digital kit for you soon.  It is nearly ready but needs embellishments and I just don’t do those well.  Not because I can’t but I just use so few!  I reserve my space for LOTS of photos.  Because as most of you know, I take LOTS of pictures.  Especially of clouds and scenery and my grandsons.  Of course, they are number one in my pictures. 

Here are a few layouts I have done lately.  I am going to go back to sharing here and do away with the scrolling slide show at the top.  I may add it to the sidebar just because I can!  Big grin!!  :))  Forgive me if I have shared any before.  I am old.

Zachary’s birthday present – yes, he liked it:

Birthday-Pillow

Kit is mine; fonts Fonts Verdana and Vale Shadow

It’s all about the hats of course:

All-about-the-hat

Kit Boy Zone by April Mousse and Hanulienka; red paper and file tag mine; font Verdict SF

Champs (what, more orange?) from the soccer tournament this summer:

Champs

Barbara Kern Kickit Kit; font Cairo SF

Mooooo, I think that says it all:

Moooooo

My background, ScrapKitty overlay edge, font Tennessee SF

Painters (painting of course!):

Painters

My paper, elements from ScrappingCop, fonts Toledo SF and Trajan Pro

Last one, I promise! For now.

Playing on the Sidelines is Zane, well, playing – on the sidelines!:

Playing-on-the-Sidelines

kit from Fran - Little Miss Moon; fonts Bondoni MT and Digs My Hart

I am trying to work on layouts from my vacation pictures.  Boy, that is going to take some time.  But will share a few of those next time.

Night all.

1 Click here to comment!:

Jennwhite said...

Love the layouts! The picture on the Champs one is wonderful! I also just adore the hats one, if only for the great idea of scrapping that subject. It's the little things you are likely to forget, and are worth scrapping! Great work! We'll keep you all in our prayers, so hang in there. {{hugs}}

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Changing focus

I have been a bit morose and sad lately so I thought I might change it up.  First let me tell all of you who have commented on my Dad and are sending prayers, thank you.  He is slowly slipping away and I just want peace for him now.

I have tried to do some scrapping again lately.  Hard to get into it and hope to have a digital kit for you soon.  It is nearly ready but needs embellishments and I just don’t do those well.  Not because I can’t but I just use so few!  I reserve my space for LOTS of photos.  Because as most of you know, I take LOTS of pictures.  Especially of clouds and scenery and my grandsons.  Of course, they are number one in my pictures. 

Here are a few layouts I have done lately.  I am going to go back to sharing here and do away with the scrolling slide show at the top.  I may add it to the sidebar just because I can!  Big grin!!  :))  Forgive me if I have shared any before.  I am old.

Zachary’s birthday present – yes, he liked it:

Birthday-Pillow

Kit is mine; fonts Fonts Verdana and Vale Shadow

It’s all about the hats of course:

All-about-the-hat

Kit Boy Zone by April Mousse and Hanulienka; red paper and file tag mine; font Verdict SF

Champs (what, more orange?) from the soccer tournament this summer:

Champs

Barbara Kern Kickit Kit; font Cairo SF

Mooooo, I think that says it all:

Moooooo

My background, ScrapKitty overlay edge, font Tennessee SF

Painters (painting of course!):

Painters

My paper, elements from ScrappingCop, fonts Toledo SF and Trajan Pro

Last one, I promise! For now.

Playing on the Sidelines is Zane, well, playing – on the sidelines!:

Playing-on-the-Sidelines

kit from Fran - Little Miss Moon; fonts Bondoni MT and Digs My Hart

I am trying to work on layouts from my vacation pictures.  Boy, that is going to take some time.  But will share a few of those next time.

Night all.

1 comments:

Jennwhite said...

Love the layouts! The picture on the Champs one is wonderful! I also just adore the hats one, if only for the great idea of scrapping that subject. It's the little things you are likely to forget, and are worth scrapping! Great work! We'll keep you all in our prayers, so hang in there. {{hugs}}

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!