Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have a freebie for my scrapping friends

I know I have not shared in a bit nor have I done any scrapping in a long while.  I have to get back to that.  Soon.  But in the meantime I have a freebie to share.  It is called Pajama Bottoms.  Yes, I got the idea from a pair of pajama bottoms.  Too funny!  I have another I am working on that I got the idea from a blanket of Zane's.  Out soon.  Pick it up here (or click on the preview) if you want it.  And please leave a comment if you like it and download it.

PajamaBottoms beckygtx preview

6 Click here to comment!:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Maria said...

You need to tell me how you do this stuff. I probably could do the digital scrapbooking but all that other stuff boggles my mind! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting!!

Will you teach me?????Please???

makeyesup said...

After running Zane around in his pjs, sure can understand why that idea was at the front of your thoughts. Cute kit, love it, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your friend, it is so true that you should live each day to it's fullest as you never know when it will be your last.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori Ruth said...

I love your site! I have an award on my blog for you.

http://bateau-maisoncreation.blogspot.com/

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I have a freebie for my scrapping friends

I know I have not shared in a bit nor have I done any scrapping in a long while.  I have to get back to that.  Soon.  But in the meantime I have a freebie to share.  It is called Pajama Bottoms.  Yes, I got the idea from a pair of pajama bottoms.  Too funny!  I have another I am working on that I got the idea from a blanket of Zane's.  Out soon.  Pick it up here (or click on the preview) if you want it.  And please leave a comment if you like it and download it.

PajamaBottoms beckygtx preview

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Maria said...

You need to tell me how you do this stuff. I probably could do the digital scrapbooking but all that other stuff boggles my mind! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting!!

Will you teach me?????Please???

makeyesup said...

After running Zane around in his pjs, sure can understand why that idea was at the front of your thoughts. Cute kit, love it, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your friend, it is so true that you should live each day to it's fullest as you never know when it will be your last.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori Ruth said...

I love your site! I have an award on my blog for you.

http://bateau-maisoncreation.blogspot.com/

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!