Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog freebies from Scrapdebris designers

This is a really cool set of kits based on reading!  It is called A Good Read.  Sorry you have missed the freebie link.  Itis now for sale at Scrapdebris!  Remember, just $1!
 AGoodRead_beckygtx_preview
Here are the links to blogs offering the same type kit. 
Alliekat Creations
Bits 'O Scrap
Designs by Lisa Minor
Designs by Michelle Herron

17 Click here to comment!:

Van said...

Great collab kit! Thank you for sharing!

Van said...

Unfortunately there appears to be a problem with the file - it says there are no files to extract!!

Becky said...

I am sorry! I am reloading and it will be available shortly! Not sure what happened.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Ajila said...

I love the theme, coming from a family of readers. Love it when great designers, like yourself, team up and do a collab. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Lisa sent me. Thanks for this great kit. As a homeschool family I'm sure to make use of this.

Terebene said...

File didn't work for me either. I will check back. Thanks!

makeyesup said...

Tried again on 2 different browsers after deleting the bad file, clearing my cache. It goes all the way to it's complete size and copy process and still bombs out by saying it is not a valid file. It sure does look like it is an awesome kit, hope the problems get corrected.

Lezlee said...

Thank you. Nice book-marks!

Lisa said...

Thanks again Becky. I did have a downloading unzip problem this morning, redownloading now. I'll let you know if it doesn't unzip!
Still LOVIN' those chairs! LOL

Brenda said...

Thanks so much :-D

Jewel Goodwin said...

thank you very much! I love the arm chairs - perfect!

Judy said...

Thanks tons! Love it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jan [LA 10:15pm] - 27 Jan [NY 01:15am, UK 06:15am, OZ 05:15pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you for taking part in this collab. I love your kit. Hugs,Keryn

Gulffire said...

Oh, I totally love those armchairs! What a great embellishment. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing your part in this lovely kit. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog freebies from Scrapdebris designers

This is a really cool set of kits based on reading!  It is called A Good Read.  Sorry you have missed the freebie link.  Itis now for sale at Scrapdebris!  Remember, just $1!

 AGoodRead_beckygtx_preview
Here are the links to blogs offering the same type kit. 
Alliekat Creations
Bits 'O Scrap
Designs by Lisa Minor
Designs by Michelle Herron

17 comments:

Van said...

Great collab kit! Thank you for sharing!

Van said...

Unfortunately there appears to be a problem with the file - it says there are no files to extract!!

Becky said...

I am sorry! I am reloading and it will be available shortly! Not sure what happened.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Ajila said...

I love the theme, coming from a family of readers. Love it when great designers, like yourself, team up and do a collab. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Lisa sent me. Thanks for this great kit. As a homeschool family I'm sure to make use of this.

Terebene said...

File didn't work for me either. I will check back. Thanks!

makeyesup said...

Tried again on 2 different browsers after deleting the bad file, clearing my cache. It goes all the way to it's complete size and copy process and still bombs out by saying it is not a valid file. It sure does look like it is an awesome kit, hope the problems get corrected.

Lezlee said...

Thank you. Nice book-marks!

Lisa said...

Thanks again Becky. I did have a downloading unzip problem this morning, redownloading now. I'll let you know if it doesn't unzip!
Still LOVIN' those chairs! LOL

Brenda said...

Thanks so much :-D

Jewel Goodwin said...

thank you very much! I love the arm chairs - perfect!

Judy said...

Thanks tons! Love it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jan [LA 10:15pm] - 27 Jan [NY 01:15am, UK 06:15am, OZ 05:15pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you for taking part in this collab. I love your kit. Hugs,Keryn

Gulffire said...

Oh, I totally love those armchairs! What a great embellishment. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing your part in this lovely kit. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!