Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My scrapbook kits are going to Scrapdebris

I am removing the link to all my kits from October back.  If you missed one and want one, please start checking at Scrapdebris.   I will still be sharing freebies but for shorter periods of time.  Be sure you subscribe to my blog so you get updates. 

Remember, at Scrapdebris ALL kits are $1.00.  CU stuff is just $2.00.  I am happy to try this venture out with Lisa Minor.  She is a sweetheart and this is a great thing for people like me.  I do not sell anywhere and really thought I never would.  Scrapdebris is great because I can do a few kits, share them as freebies on my blog, and then share them without any pressure.  Besides that - THE PRICE IS RIGHT!  Don't you love bargains?  And you need to visit each of the designer's pages at Scrapdebris to get a link to their blog.  They ALL share freebies on their blogs before putting them up for sale. 

The only kit left on 4 shared after today will be my new Ski Season.  Please visit me at Scrapdebris hopefully by next week!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My scrapbook kits are going to Scrapdebris

I am removing the link to all my kits from October back.  If you missed one and want one, please start checking at Scrapdebris.   I will still be sharing freebies but for shorter periods of time.  Be sure you subscribe to my blog so you get updates. 

Remember, at Scrapdebris ALL kits are $1.00.  CU stuff is just $2.00.  I am happy to try this venture out with Lisa Minor.  She is a sweetheart and this is a great thing for people like me.  I do not sell anywhere and really thought I never would.  Scrapdebris is great because I can do a few kits, share them as freebies on my blog, and then share them without any pressure.  Besides that - THE PRICE IS RIGHT!  Don't you love bargains?  And you need to visit each of the designer's pages at Scrapdebris to get a link to their blog.  They ALL share freebies on their blogs before putting them up for sale. 

The only kit left on 4 shared after today will be my new Ski Season.  Please visit me at Scrapdebris hopefully by next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!