Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is everyone ready yet?

I have been so busy trying to get everything done.  I think I am finished with shopping but I am sure something will crop up between now and Christmas.  It is just way too early to be done.  In the past I have tried to be done by Kathleen's birthday - Dec. 20.  I do not always make it but I don't think I have ever been this early.  Do you think it will blow up in my face?  And hey, I wrapped until 11:25 last night so that is done too!  WOW!

Tomorrow is the Christmas party at Zane's Mothers Day Out.  I am making small gingerbread men to put in a gift bag I have made for them.  This is not the best decorating but the kids might enjoy them.  After all, these re all 2 and 3 year olds.

DSC07415

Thursday Zachary gets out at 2 so I will be picking him up and then Friday he gets out at noon.  We will be busy after that with keeping both boys and then Christmas then getting ready to go skiing.  Tis' the season!  Ross wants the boys to spend a couple of nights with us.  We plan on taking them to a museum one and who knows what another!

Zane is so in awe of anything Christmas right now.  Everything is a "Christmas tree" something.  "Christmas tree" hat, "Christmas tree" lights, "Christmas tree" presents.  He keeps telling us Santa is bringing him a "choochoo" but he is really unsure about sitting on Santa's lap.  We will see when the kids take him this weekend.  Today he found a bubble wrap bag, put it on his head, and called it his "Christmas tree hat".

DSC07410 

Kathleen's birthday is Saturday.  We usually do a birthday dinner for birthdays and it is their choice of meal and cake.  Right now we have nothing decided.  But Kathleen has talked Mike into taking her to see "Twilight".  She is not sure what time they will go and I told her they should just go to the movie and dinner.  We can do a cake or something on Sunday.  I need to see what she has decided I guess.

Quick share of a picture of the mantle.  I need some "snow" for the houses - and maybe some more houses.

cropped

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Is everyone ready yet?

I have been so busy trying to get everything done.  I think I am finished with shopping but I am sure something will crop up between now and Christmas.  It is just way too early to be done.  In the past I have tried to be done by Kathleen's birthday - Dec. 20.  I do not always make it but I don't think I have ever been this early.  Do you think it will blow up in my face?  And hey, I wrapped until 11:25 last night so that is done too!  WOW!

Tomorrow is the Christmas party at Zane's Mothers Day Out.  I am making small gingerbread men to put in a gift bag I have made for them.  This is not the best decorating but the kids might enjoy them.  After all, these re all 2 and 3 year olds.

DSC07415

Thursday Zachary gets out at 2 so I will be picking him up and then Friday he gets out at noon.  We will be busy after that with keeping both boys and then Christmas then getting ready to go skiing.  Tis' the season!  Ross wants the boys to spend a couple of nights with us.  We plan on taking them to a museum one and who knows what another!

Zane is so in awe of anything Christmas right now.  Everything is a "Christmas tree" something.  "Christmas tree" hat, "Christmas tree" lights, "Christmas tree" presents.  He keeps telling us Santa is bringing him a "choochoo" but he is really unsure about sitting on Santa's lap.  We will see when the kids take him this weekend.  Today he found a bubble wrap bag, put it on his head, and called it his "Christmas tree hat".

DSC07410 

Kathleen's birthday is Saturday.  We usually do a birthday dinner for birthdays and it is their choice of meal and cake.  Right now we have nothing decided.  But Kathleen has talked Mike into taking her to see "Twilight".  She is not sure what time they will go and I told her they should just go to the movie and dinner.  We can do a cake or something on Sunday.  I need to see what she has decided I guess.

Quick share of a picture of the mantle.  I need some "snow" for the houses - and maybe some more houses.

cropped

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!