Friday, December 5, 2008

Come check out my space at Scrapdebris!

I have joined Scrapdebris officially today with two kits!  I am so excited.  I never ever ever thought I would try to sell some of my kits but Lisa has a great site set up that has no expectations.  If I want to sell, I can.  If I just cannot get something done, not a problem.  Plus, kits are all jut $1.00 there.  We shall see how this goes.  Anyway, go visit and purchase these two kits!  And check back there and here.  I am working on a new freebie I hope to have up soon.  Click on either preview to go to my kits.

Rub a Dub Dub beckygtx preview

Bugs beckygtx preview

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Come check out my space at Scrapdebris!

I have joined Scrapdebris officially today with two kits!  I am so excited.  I never ever ever thought I would try to sell some of my kits but Lisa has a great site set up that has no expectations.  If I want to sell, I can.  If I just cannot get something done, not a problem.  Plus, kits are all jut $1.00 there.  We shall see how this goes.  Anyway, go visit and purchase these two kits!  And check back there and here.  I am working on a new freebie I hope to have up soon.  Click on either preview to go to my kits.

Rub a Dub Dub beckygtx preview

Bugs beckygtx preview

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!