Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is coming!

And so I updated the look of my blog.  I am ever thankful for some of the great tuts I have found on the net to do this!  Believe me, HTML is not something in my natural language.  And thanks Lisa for the links to tuts and the snow falling. 
No, I do not have my shopping done.  Yes I have started.  But my lists are not complete at all.  I really need to get to it.  My days to shop are limited I know.  I am planning on doing some when Zane is at Mother's Day Out and probably with him on Fridays.  Not much but a bit then.  Really hoping to avoid the weekends!  I do have decorations up.  Zane even helped me with them. All he wanted to do was turn on the lights.  And I am a bad Nana - did not get very many pictures.  Oh, and yes, I got his stocking all finished and stitched up.  Hooray!
DSC07400   stocking
Basketball is over as of today.  No more sports for Zachary for a few months.  The only down side is that he gets a bit restless.  But we are still planning on skiing at the end of the Christmas break.  Since snow is predicted for here tomorrow and Tuesday I hope that means Angel Fire will be getting some too!  I really want to go skiing. 
A couple of pictures to share.  Last night the kids came over to bring back some bed frames and to pick up a few pieces of firewood from us.  They have a new Christmas CD - The Polar Express.  It has lots of good Christmas music on it.  Ross and I started dancing with the boys and Kathleen got a few pictures.  The boys loved it!
Dancing1 Dancing2
Scrapbookers - a small freebie
I was thinking of doing a Christmas kit - even started one (see the tree and paper above).  But there are soooooo many really neat Christmas kits out there that I backed out of doing one.  I was ironing a shirt of my Dad's.  I hate ironing but this shirt has a placket that must be ironed.  OK, I digress.  The shirt is really pretty and I love the pattern.  So it was my inspiration for this kit - Daddy's Shirt.  Hope you like it. 

Ooops!  Link no longer available.  If you are interested, please visit me at Scrapdebrishttp://scrapdebris.com/beckygtx.htm!  Only $1.00 for every kit there!

DaddysShirt beckygtx preview

6 Click here to comment!:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 08 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

love it. Thanks so much. chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks so mcuh for this. I love it!

Anonymous said...

THis is great. I was telling someone just the other day that I hadn't seen ties that I like. This kit will be very helpful to me. Thanks for sharing.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas is coming!

And so I updated the look of my blog.  I am ever thankful for some of the great tuts I have found on the net to do this!  Believe me, HTML is not something in my natural language.  And thanks Lisa for the links to tuts and the snow falling. 
No, I do not have my shopping done.  Yes I have started.  But my lists are not complete at all.  I really need to get to it.  My days to shop are limited I know.  I am planning on doing some when Zane is at Mother's Day Out and probably with him on Fridays.  Not much but a bit then.  Really hoping to avoid the weekends!  I do have decorations up.  Zane even helped me with them. All he wanted to do was turn on the lights.  And I am a bad Nana - did not get very many pictures.  Oh, and yes, I got his stocking all finished and stitched up.  Hooray!

DSC07400   stocking
Basketball is over as of today.  No more sports for Zachary for a few months.  The only down side is that he gets a bit restless.  But we are still planning on skiing at the end of the Christmas break.  Since snow is predicted for here tomorrow and Tuesday I hope that means Angel Fire will be getting some too!  I really want to go skiing. 
A couple of pictures to share.  Last night the kids came over to bring back some bed frames and to pick up a few pieces of firewood from us.  They have a new Christmas CD - The Polar Express.  It has lots of good Christmas music on it.  Ross and I started dancing with the boys and Kathleen got a few pictures.  The boys loved it!
Dancing1 Dancing2
Scrapbookers - a small freebie
I was thinking of doing a Christmas kit - even started one (see the tree and paper above).  But there are soooooo many really neat Christmas kits out there that I backed out of doing one.  I was ironing a shirt of my Dad's.  I hate ironing but this shirt has a placket that must be ironed.  OK, I digress.  The shirt is really pretty and I love the pattern.  So it was my inspiration for this kit - Daddy's Shirt.  Hope you like it. 

Ooops!  Link no longer available.  If you are interested, please visit me at Scrapdebrishttp://scrapdebris.com/beckygtx.htm!  Only $1.00 for every kit there!

DaddysShirt beckygtx preview

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 08 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

love it. Thanks so much. chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks so mcuh for this. I love it!

Anonymous said...

THis is great. I was telling someone just the other day that I hadn't seen ties that I like. This kit will be very helpful to me. Thanks for sharing.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!