Monday, November 10, 2008

Off and dribbling!

Basketball season has started for Zachary.  It started at the end of football and soccer and boy was it fun trying to juggle the games until the other two ended.  Whew!  It was like trying to solve a puzzle.  I was simply amazed at our small basketball players.  They could actually dribble, pass, shoot.  Pretty cool for second graders.  And they are in constant movement.  It is so hard to get a good photo!  Next game I am going to put myself on one end of the court or the other and get them coming at me rather than from the side.

11-07-08 First Basketball 0711-07-08 First Basketball 0811-07-08 First Basketball 1011-07-08 First Basketball 11   

This is Mike's first chance to coach basketball.  He played in high school so he really knows what he is doing.  I got some great shots of him yelling - errrr, instructing the boys on the finer points.  I had to do a scrapbook page of course.  More to come when I figure out taking pictures!  :)

Hey-Coach-copy

Want to feel sorry for me?  We are remodeling our bathroom.  It needs it.  In fact, the whole house does but this first.  Then our bedroom then repaint the living room, dining room, kitchen.  But I digress.  I want the bathroom done.  We need it done.  But boy I hate the mess and the disagreements on how to go about it and finding new cabinets and sinks and faucets.  You get the picture.  Groan!!!!!!!! 

I want you all to know about a great site and some wonderful people.  Scrappers Workshop, Jenn and Stan!  They are just wonderful.  GREAT tutorials, classes, and tips.  Wonderful site.  I simply asked for help in how to make a blinkie and Jenn jumped right in and wrote me a tutorial.  Not only that, she and Stan set up an online tut for it.  They are really really fantastic.  Go join their site, take a couple of classes.  You will be pleased.  Oh, the blinkie, I am still working on it.  Soon I think, if I get a few bugs out!

We have the boys tonight.  Their mama had to go to Arizona for a one day meeting about some new mammogram equipment.  Since their daddy has to be at work at 6 in the morning, we decided it would be better for them to spend they night than rather than get them out at 5:30 in the morning or get ME out at 5:30!  Anyway, guess I better head to bed.  Have to get up and be ready before I get Zachary up and fix him breakfast.  I am out of practice!!!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Off and dribbling!

Basketball season has started for Zachary.  It started at the end of football and soccer and boy was it fun trying to juggle the games until the other two ended.  Whew!  It was like trying to solve a puzzle.  I was simply amazed at our small basketball players.  They could actually dribble, pass, shoot.  Pretty cool for second graders.  And they are in constant movement.  It is so hard to get a good photo!  Next game I am going to put myself on one end of the court or the other and get them coming at me rather than from the side.

11-07-08 First Basketball 0711-07-08 First Basketball 0811-07-08 First Basketball 1011-07-08 First Basketball 11   

This is Mike's first chance to coach basketball.  He played in high school so he really knows what he is doing.  I got some great shots of him yelling - errrr, instructing the boys on the finer points.  I had to do a scrapbook page of course.  More to come when I figure out taking pictures!  :)

Hey-Coach-copy

Want to feel sorry for me?  We are remodeling our bathroom.  It needs it.  In fact, the whole house does but this first.  Then our bedroom then repaint the living room, dining room, kitchen.  But I digress.  I want the bathroom done.  We need it done.  But boy I hate the mess and the disagreements on how to go about it and finding new cabinets and sinks and faucets.  You get the picture.  Groan!!!!!!!! 

I want you all to know about a great site and some wonderful people.  Scrappers Workshop, Jenn and Stan!  They are just wonderful.  GREAT tutorials, classes, and tips.  Wonderful site.  I simply asked for help in how to make a blinkie and Jenn jumped right in and wrote me a tutorial.  Not only that, she and Stan set up an online tut for it.  They are really really fantastic.  Go join their site, take a couple of classes.  You will be pleased.  Oh, the blinkie, I am still working on it.  Soon I think, if I get a few bugs out!

We have the boys tonight.  Their mama had to go to Arizona for a one day meeting about some new mammogram equipment.  Since their daddy has to be at work at 6 in the morning, we decided it would be better for them to spend they night than rather than get them out at 5:30 in the morning or get ME out at 5:30!  Anyway, guess I better head to bed.  Have to get up and be ready before I get Zachary up and fix him breakfast.  I am out of practice!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!