Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little goblins

I just love it when the kids get to dress up and be little goblins.  Zachary of course is big enough to pick his costume.  No surprise here - he wanted to be a Texas University football player.  I wish I had suggested something black to put under his eyes.  But in fact, Mike did try to find some at their house but did not find anything.  I probably had some black eye shadow.  Hmmmm.  Oh well, we will save it for another Halloween I am sure. 

10-31-08 Halloween kids 012    10-31-08 Halloween kids 062   

Mom making adjustments.

Zane was a pirate!  Arrgghhhh, Matey.  It took him about 20 seconds to figure out today that "Trick or treat!" meant "CANDY".  I took him to the library for Story Time earlier in the day.  They got to dress up for the spooky readings and he loved it.  The desks in the library had candy for each child to come Trick or Treating with the sacks they decorated at Story Time.  It was just a wonderful time.

10-31-08 Zane pirate 022    10-31-08 Halloween kids 072

10-31-08 Boys copy

And here are some other little goblins that came to our house.  They are my neighbor's granddaughters and friends.  Kaitlyn is in the yellow Power Rangers suit and Audrey is the little one nearly out of the picture.  They had me backed to the wall and this is the best I could get! This was all the kids we had last night.  Since we live in the country we just do not get many children.  It was a thrill to see this many at once!

10-31-08 Halloween kids 09

 

 

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My little goblins

I just love it when the kids get to dress up and be little goblins.  Zachary of course is big enough to pick his costume.  No surprise here - he wanted to be a Texas University football player.  I wish I had suggested something black to put under his eyes.  But in fact, Mike did try to find some at their house but did not find anything.  I probably had some black eye shadow.  Hmmmm.  Oh well, we will save it for another Halloween I am sure. 

10-31-08 Halloween kids 012    10-31-08 Halloween kids 062   

Mom making adjustments.

Zane was a pirate!  Arrgghhhh, Matey.  It took him about 20 seconds to figure out today that "Trick or treat!" meant "CANDY".  I took him to the library for Story Time earlier in the day.  They got to dress up for the spooky readings and he loved it.  The desks in the library had candy for each child to come Trick or Treating with the sacks they decorated at Story Time.  It was just a wonderful time.

10-31-08 Zane pirate 022    10-31-08 Halloween kids 072

10-31-08 Boys copy

And here are some other little goblins that came to our house.  They are my neighbor's granddaughters and friends.  Kaitlyn is in the yellow Power Rangers suit and Audrey is the little one nearly out of the picture.  They had me backed to the wall and this is the best I could get! This was all the kids we had last night.  Since we live in the country we just do not get many children.  It was a thrill to see this many at once!

10-31-08 Halloween kids 09

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!