Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick freebie share

Well, I had one person participate in my challenge at DigiByDesign so I think I am going to suspend doing that Holiday Challenge.  It was not just me either - everyone seems to be having problems getting people to participate in anything.  I freely admit that I am just as bad.  I have not participated in anything lately.  Life just seems to be flying by.  Maybe when winter sets in and we are stuck in the house maybe that too will pick up.  I am just not sure.  Anyway, if I create anything I think I will just share here and drop all my other commitments.  I hate being under a deadline anyway!
This was offered at my last challenge but I am sharing with anyone interested.   Sorry, it is only available at Scrapdebris now for just $1!
FallChallenge-Preview-beckygtx
We are going to Palo Duro Canyon camping tomorrow.  It will be a quick weekend trip but good for psyche.  I don't have my camera back.  It has been shipped but I don't think it will be back by tomorrow.  I will of course check!  So it looks like my little camera or Kathleen's will just have to do.  That's OK, at least I have one!
Everyone have a great weekend!

2 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

cathy joe said...

HI FELLOW TEXAN. I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG TODAY AND WANTED TO SAY HI AND THAT I LIVE SOUTHEAST OF WICHITA FALLS, TX....IT IS COOL TO SEE TEXANS ON HERE..THANKS FOR THE KIT...http://cathyjoeskorner.blogspot.com/
HERE IS MY BLOG ADDY..
HUGS
CATHY JOES DESIGNS

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick freebie share

Well, I had one person participate in my challenge at DigiByDesign so I think I am going to suspend doing that Holiday Challenge.  It was not just me either - everyone seems to be having problems getting people to participate in anything.  I freely admit that I am just as bad.  I have not participated in anything lately.  Life just seems to be flying by.  Maybe when winter sets in and we are stuck in the house maybe that too will pick up.  I am just not sure.  Anyway, if I create anything I think I will just share here and drop all my other commitments.  I hate being under a deadline anyway!
This was offered at my last challenge but I am sharing with anyone interested.   Sorry, it is only available at Scrapdebris now for just $1!
FallChallenge-Preview-beckygtx
We are going to Palo Duro Canyon camping tomorrow.  It will be a quick weekend trip but good for psyche.  I don't have my camera back.  It has been shipped but I don't think it will be back by tomorrow.  I will of course check!  So it looks like my little camera or Kathleen's will just have to do.  That's OK, at least I have one!
Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

cathy joe said...

HI FELLOW TEXAN. I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG TODAY AND WANTED TO SAY HI AND THAT I LIVE SOUTHEAST OF WICHITA FALLS, TX....IT IS COOL TO SEE TEXANS ON HERE..THANKS FOR THE KIT...http://cathyjoeskorner.blogspot.com/
HERE IS MY BLOG ADDY..
HUGS
CATHY JOES DESIGNS

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!