Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures taken today

Just an update on my little camera's pictures.  I took a few today and discovered it was on the wrong setting!  Gosh, duh!  Whew.  Thought it biting the dust.  But I only got a few pictures of Zachary's football game.  We had to leave early to run across to his soccer game.  Other team did not show.  So Zachary and Kathleen RAN back to the football game for about 10 minutes and I went home.  No soccer pictures.  Anyway, here are a few pictures with the camera today of Zachary.  Thanks for suggestions I got about the pictures!

09-28-08 Football 001

09-28-08 Football 002

  09-28-08 Football 003

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pictures taken today

Just an update on my little camera's pictures.  I took a few today and discovered it was on the wrong setting!  Gosh, duh!  Whew.  Thought it biting the dust.  But I only got a few pictures of Zachary's football game.  We had to leave early to run across to his soccer game.  Other team did not show.  So Zachary and Kathleen RAN back to the football game for about 10 minutes and I went home.  No soccer pictures.  Anyway, here are a few pictures with the camera today of Zachary.  Thanks for suggestions I got about the pictures!

09-28-08 Football 001

09-28-08 Football 002

  09-28-08 Football 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!