Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trampoline Rubik Cube

Is this not so cool!!! Lisa shared this spot with her blog readers. Link is http://www.dumpr.net/rubik.php and you upload your own photo and presto - it is created! Cooooooollllll!! Lisa said she is going to try using 3 different photos and then cutting and placing and all that good stuff to get 3 different sides. I think that is a splendid idea so I am scraplifting it from her. Anyway, just had to share. Oh, she also has a great site for creating newspaper headlines. Go on over to her blog and check it out.
Created with dumpr.net - fun with your photos

3 Click here to comment!:

Lisa said...

Becky! Wow, you've redone your blog! Very cool......
Thanks for linkin' to me!

Lisa

jenjenjasp said...

oooooooooooooo....that is WAY WAY cool. LOVE that! Great job with picking the pic...heehee

Rox said...

I love that! That is waaaay cool. I am going to hit all your links to see what I can learn!
Rox

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Trampoline Rubik Cube

Is this not so cool!!! Lisa shared this spot with her blog readers. Link is http://www.dumpr.net/rubik.php and you upload your own photo and presto - it is created! Cooooooollllll!! Lisa said she is going to try using 3 different photos and then cutting and placing and all that good stuff to get 3 different sides. I think that is a splendid idea so I am scraplifting it from her. Anyway, just had to share. Oh, she also has a great site for creating newspaper headlines. Go on over to her blog and check it out.

Created with dumpr.net - fun with your photos

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Becky! Wow, you've redone your blog! Very cool......
Thanks for linkin' to me!

Lisa

jenjenjasp said...

oooooooooooooo....that is WAY WAY cool. LOVE that! Great job with picking the pic...heehee

Rox said...

I love that! That is waaaay cool. I am going to hit all your links to see what I can learn!
Rox

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!