Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Backyard Playground Collaboration Kit


OK, folks, here is a BIG collaboration kit freebie. This is a group effort of one of my Yahoo groups, Aspiring DigiScrap Designers. You have to do a little work and follow the links to each of the blogs and pick up the rest of the kit. This is a fantastic, huge, fun filled kit with something for everyone! Please leave comments when you download even just a TY! Everyone loves that. This kit is posting for one month in most blogs as of today, July 1, 2008. Remember, we are all located in different areas of the world so not all will post at the same time. Also, 4shared can get bogged down with lots of downloads at once so don't give up. You have that month to download. Oh, forgot to tell you, the theme is Backyard Playground so what do we have, fun stuff!!!!!!!!!


Here is the link to my part. Below is the list of blogs you can go to to pick up the rest.

Aeryn
Beth
Brooke
Crystal(digiscrapalicious)
Crystal (s.amazed)
Dawn
Debbie
Debi
Denise
Donna
Erika
Heather
Joni
Joy
Karen
Kathy (carolinagirl)
Kathy (scraploft)
Kay
Kelly
Kim
Krisi
Lara
Leaonna
Lori
Melanie(bygodsdesign)
Melanie(scrappinasithappens)
Melanie(sweetasmel)
Michaele
Mollie
Monica
Nadine
Nancy
Nikki
Patty
Penny
Rachael
Shannon
Sheila
Stella
Sue
Tammy
Utski

19 Click here to comment!:

Kim's Scrappin' said...

I love your tire swing Becky, I have fond memories of those! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).

Nadine said...

I love the elements you made! This kit is awesome! I have three sons (all grown up) and lots of pictures to use with this set! Thanks so much! Nadine

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great job. I love the journal mats and the pinwheels. Thanks so much.

Nic said...

Thank you.

Terebene said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a remarkable kit! The group has done such a fabulous job. What a success! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Aunt Anne

Kelly said...

I really like that you have the journaling spaces. I've never been on a tire swing in my life, but I know of just the pic to use in a layout for that bike!

Anonymous said...

Cute--thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your FANTASTIC contribution!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for your gorgeous contribution - love that tire swing!!

Lu-Ann said...

TY4S Becky! I really think I'm going to love this kit! So many differing perspectives makes for a wonderful mix.

Carole N. said...

Becky, your wagon and tricycle are adorable. I love this colab kit and it is so sweet of all of you to share with everyone.

As for the potty training. This blows my mind as I was visiting with a friend over the phone yesterday and she told me how she potty trained her son and I had never heard of her method before, but I thought it was great. Now here you are asking for ideas.

She told me she squirted dish soap in the toilet and told him to make bubbles. He LOVED making bubbles so it was easy to get him to go. Darndest thing I ever heard of. ROFLOL I hope it helps...if you try it.

Hugs!

Cindyrelly said...

These embellishments look too cute in your preveiw... I'm just gonna have to download them ;) Thanks sooo much!!

Dorrie said...

I am very new to blogs and had a hard time finding where to respond. lol now to back track and leave some love. I stumbled upon your sites and discovered the Playground kit. I want to say a big Thank You. some of us are on a fixed income and can not afford to pay for some of the beautiful kts, you allow us to enjoy and save special memories. ty

Monica said...

Awww Becky I was tryin to start collecting this kit today (LOL finally!) but your 4 shared link says it's invalid. It give a download button but after you wait the 38 secondes then it tell you it's invalid...you may need to re-upload.....I'd love your part!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Chel said...

The link is not working. It is such a cute kit. Please advise how I can get it.

Magicmaker said...

Hi! Becky, your part is great but it's been two days already that I've been trying to download your part for Backyard Playground but 4shared says it's invalid or there's an error. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Backyard Playground Collaboration Kit


OK, folks, here is a BIG collaboration kit freebie. This is a group effort of one of my Yahoo groups, Aspiring DigiScrap Designers. You have to do a little work and follow the links to each of the blogs and pick up the rest of the kit. This is a fantastic, huge, fun filled kit with something for everyone! Please leave comments when you download even just a TY! Everyone loves that. This kit is posting for one month in most blogs as of today, July 1, 2008. Remember, we are all located in different areas of the world so not all will post at the same time. Also, 4shared can get bogged down with lots of downloads at once so don't give up. You have that month to download. Oh, forgot to tell you, the theme is Backyard Playground so what do we have, fun stuff!!!!!!!!!


Here is the link to my part. Below is the list of blogs you can go to to pick up the rest.

Aeryn
Beth
Brooke
Crystal(digiscrapalicious)
Crystal (s.amazed)
Dawn
Debbie
Debi
Denise
Donna
Erika
Heather
Joni
Joy
Karen
Kathy (carolinagirl)
Kathy (scraploft)
Kay
Kelly
Kim
Krisi
Lara
Leaonna
Lori
Melanie(bygodsdesign)
Melanie(scrappinasithappens)
Melanie(sweetasmel)
Michaele
Mollie
Monica
Nadine
Nancy
Nikki
Patty
Penny
Rachael
Shannon
Sheila
Stella
Sue
Tammy
Utski

19 comments:

Kim's Scrappin' said...

I love your tire swing Becky, I have fond memories of those! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).

Nadine said...

I love the elements you made! This kit is awesome! I have three sons (all grown up) and lots of pictures to use with this set! Thanks so much! Nadine

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great job. I love the journal mats and the pinwheels. Thanks so much.

Nic said...

Thank you.

Terebene said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a remarkable kit! The group has done such a fabulous job. What a success! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Aunt Anne

Kelly said...

I really like that you have the journaling spaces. I've never been on a tire swing in my life, but I know of just the pic to use in a layout for that bike!

Anonymous said...

Cute--thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your FANTASTIC contribution!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for your gorgeous contribution - love that tire swing!!

Lu-Ann said...

TY4S Becky! I really think I'm going to love this kit! So many differing perspectives makes for a wonderful mix.

Carole N. said...

Becky, your wagon and tricycle are adorable. I love this colab kit and it is so sweet of all of you to share with everyone.

As for the potty training. This blows my mind as I was visiting with a friend over the phone yesterday and she told me how she potty trained her son and I had never heard of her method before, but I thought it was great. Now here you are asking for ideas.

She told me she squirted dish soap in the toilet and told him to make bubbles. He LOVED making bubbles so it was easy to get him to go. Darndest thing I ever heard of. ROFLOL I hope it helps...if you try it.

Hugs!

Cindyrelly said...

These embellishments look too cute in your preveiw... I'm just gonna have to download them ;) Thanks sooo much!!

Dorrie said...

I am very new to blogs and had a hard time finding where to respond. lol now to back track and leave some love. I stumbled upon your sites and discovered the Playground kit. I want to say a big Thank You. some of us are on a fixed income and can not afford to pay for some of the beautiful kts, you allow us to enjoy and save special memories. ty

Monica said...

Awww Becky I was tryin to start collecting this kit today (LOL finally!) but your 4 shared link says it's invalid. It give a download button but after you wait the 38 secondes then it tell you it's invalid...you may need to re-upload.....I'd love your part!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Chel said...

The link is not working. It is such a cute kit. Please advise how I can get it.

Magicmaker said...

Hi! Becky, your part is great but it's been two days already that I've been trying to download your part for Backyard Playground but 4shared says it's invalid or there's an error. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!