Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back to Summer Life

Hello, everyone! How is your summer progressing? Ours is flying by. We finally got rain - and several nights of it. My garden is growing by leaps and bounds. I have blooms on the tomatoes, the cantaloupe finally came up as did some acorn squash. The green beans and blackeyes are growing fast. Yummmmm! Making my mouth water just waiting. And next week our farmers' market opens here so I will start looking for fresh veges and fruit there. Can't wait for the sweet corn. Ross does not like corn on the cob much but I can eat it and make a meal of it.

We leave on a short vacation July 13. Earlier post - Pecos Wilderness. Cannot wait to get away for a week.

Potty training is not going well at all. Zane just refuses. So I am going to back off and maybe try again after we get back from vacation. Sigh. He knows what it is just does not tell us BEFORE he goes. I really think too I need to get some regular training pants. With pullups and diapers he does not feel when he goes. Any ideas out there?
Some pictures just because:
Kaiden and Zachary on the trampoline.











Zachary reading to Zane.




This is a tent set I got for the boys to play in (when the wind is not too bad!). They had fun helping me put it together. Then we got the big box out of the garage and added to it. How fun for kids! We all remember making forts and playing in boxes.





I have lots more photos and am going to update my webshots to share this evening. I know I am way behind. Also, check out my scrapbook slide above. I have been scrapbooking!
There will be a couple of free kits coming - one as a group effort from one of my Yahoo groups. Look for it on July 1! Really HUGE outdoor kit. You will love it.

This kit is no longer available here.  You can get it at Scrapdebris for just $1!  Link to my shop.

8 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).

chicapooh said...

Thank you for this great kit! The colors are great, and so summery! Great pictures of your kids!

the51mom said...

TYVM for this great summer kit. Loved looking at your sweet kids. Enjoy them ! And thanks again.

Claudia said...

ty for this great kit, love the little swimming pool.

makeyesup said...

thanks, this is a super kit for the relaxing photos of summer time.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Zara-licious said...

Oh thank you another fantastic kit! That's the same pool in our yard yay!!! I'm so happy I've got the perfect kit to scrap our 'lazy summer days'!!! Thanks! xoxo ~ Mystic

Peekerdo said...

Thank you for the freebie "Lazy Days" It is perfect!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Summer Life

Hello, everyone! How is your summer progressing? Ours is flying by. We finally got rain - and several nights of it. My garden is growing by leaps and bounds. I have blooms on the tomatoes, the cantaloupe finally came up as did some acorn squash. The green beans and blackeyes are growing fast. Yummmmm! Making my mouth water just waiting. And next week our farmers' market opens here so I will start looking for fresh veges and fruit there. Can't wait for the sweet corn. Ross does not like corn on the cob much but I can eat it and make a meal of it.


We leave on a short vacation July 13. Earlier post - Pecos Wilderness. Cannot wait to get away for a week.

Potty training is not going well at all. Zane just refuses. So I am going to back off and maybe try again after we get back from vacation. Sigh. He knows what it is just does not tell us BEFORE he goes. I really think too I need to get some regular training pants. With pullups and diapers he does not feel when he goes. Any ideas out there?
Some pictures just because:
Kaiden and Zachary on the trampoline.











Zachary reading to Zane.




This is a tent set I got for the boys to play in (when the wind is not too bad!). They had fun helping me put it together. Then we got the big box out of the garage and added to it. How fun for kids! We all remember making forts and playing in boxes.





I have lots more photos and am going to update my webshots to share this evening. I know I am way behind. Also, check out my scrapbook slide above. I have been scrapbooking!
There will be a couple of free kits coming - one as a group effort from one of my Yahoo groups. Look for it on July 1! Really HUGE outdoor kit. You will love it.

This kit is no longer available here.  You can get it at Scrapdebris for just $1!  Link to my shop.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).

chicapooh said...

Thank you for this great kit! The colors are great, and so summery! Great pictures of your kids!

the51mom said...

TYVM for this great summer kit. Loved looking at your sweet kids. Enjoy them ! And thanks again.

Claudia said...

ty for this great kit, love the little swimming pool.

makeyesup said...

thanks, this is a super kit for the relaxing photos of summer time.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Zara-licious said...

Oh thank you another fantastic kit! That's the same pool in our yard yay!!! I'm so happy I've got the perfect kit to scrap our 'lazy summer days'!!! Thanks! xoxo ~ Mystic

Peekerdo said...

Thank you for the freebie "Lazy Days" It is perfect!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!