Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been tagged - twice - and a freebie.

Oh man, if you only knew how much I hate this. Sheesh! Why me Melanie and Jennifer? OK, here goes. Here are the rules - then I have to find 7 bloggers to tag. THAT, my dears, is going to be hard!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

My facts:
  • I was born in Andalusia, Alabama to Texas parents - but got back to Texas as fast as I could. Lived there 8 months I think.
  • I come from a family of four children, three girls and a boy. I am the oldest.
  • I love to snow ski! Yep, and I love the cold. (Why am I in TEXAS? Because I love it more!)
  • I really am usually very reserved and shy. However, I find myself less so as I age.
  • You know this - I DOTE on my grandsons! Totally!!!!
  • I yell - errrr, talk - to the other motorists on the road who cannot at least go the speed limit. That drives me crazy! The speed limit is 55 (or 35 or 45 or whatever), then go that fast! Or move over.
  • I love love love living in the country and would move further from town on a section of land up toward the northern Panhandle except I cannot leave my kids or husband.
I am adding an 8th - I HATE THESE KIND OF THINGS AND USUALLY DO NOT PARTICIPATE. Please!!!
Who am I going to tag? Hmmmmm. Here they are. And ladies, I am not expecting you to do this. Just being nice to those that tagged me! LOL
I have a freebie for anyone interested. Here is the preview. No longer available.  Go to Scrapdebris if you want to buy this kit for just $1!
Just a note too - I will be taking off links to long past freebies so if you want something, you have one week. I will pull them off starting Memorial Day. I need to save some space on 4shared. Thank you for all your great comments.

5 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, love the spring pastels, thanks so much for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Such cheerful colors! Thank you for sharing your very great talent.

Joan said...

just found this blog (May 26). I'm also in the Texas Panhandle. So I'm busily reading your posts.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I've been tagged - twice - and a freebie.

Oh man, if you only knew how much I hate this. Sheesh! Why me Melanie and Jennifer? OK, here goes. Here are the rules - then I have to find 7 bloggers to tag. THAT, my dears, is going to be hard!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

My facts:

  • I was born in Andalusia, Alabama to Texas parents - but got back to Texas as fast as I could. Lived there 8 months I think.
  • I come from a family of four children, three girls and a boy. I am the oldest.
  • I love to snow ski! Yep, and I love the cold. (Why am I in TEXAS? Because I love it more!)
  • I really am usually very reserved and shy. However, I find myself less so as I age.
  • You know this - I DOTE on my grandsons! Totally!!!!
  • I yell - errrr, talk - to the other motorists on the road who cannot at least go the speed limit. That drives me crazy! The speed limit is 55 (or 35 or 45 or whatever), then go that fast! Or move over.
  • I love love love living in the country and would move further from town on a section of land up toward the northern Panhandle except I cannot leave my kids or husband.
I am adding an 8th - I HATE THESE KIND OF THINGS AND USUALLY DO NOT PARTICIPATE. Please!!!
Who am I going to tag? Hmmmmm. Here they are. And ladies, I am not expecting you to do this. Just being nice to those that tagged me! LOL
I have a freebie for anyone interested. Here is the preview. No longer available.  Go to Scrapdebris if you want to buy this kit for just $1!
Just a note too - I will be taking off links to long past freebies so if you want something, you have one week. I will pull them off starting Memorial Day. I need to save some space on 4shared. Thank you for all your great comments.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, love the spring pastels, thanks so much for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Such cheerful colors! Thank you for sharing your very great talent.

Joan said...

just found this blog (May 26). I'm also in the Texas Panhandle. So I'm busily reading your posts.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!