Friday, May 16, 2008

The days are going fast toward summer!

Well, soon I will have both grandsons for the summer. Send me ideas of things to do with a 7 year old. I am sure in a couple of weeks he will be "bored!". I do know he is going to play indoor football but that is in the evening. He is going to go to soccer camp at some point, a couple of weeks vacation with Mom and Dad, and hopefully we will get him enrolled in swim classes. Although he does not think he needs them. I am hoping to do some day trips to museums and fun sights over the Panhandle area and of course our little zoo. Probably the discovery center. Does that cover 5 days a week for 3 months? LOL I don't think so but we will also have the pool in our yard and the one in their yard. I am sure he will be busier than I want to be. Oh, for sure we are also going to the library so Zane can go to story hour and Zachary can get books to read every day. That should keep him busy for - oh - hmmmm - say 20 minutes! Should be interesting.

Zane is doing FANTASTIC. Amazing how much happier he is since his surgery. That just tells me how much pain he has probably been in for awhile. He is just a different kid. Zachary is doing fine in school but has developed an attitude. Don't they all at this time of year??? I think he is past ready for a vacation. And soccer is over until fall. Just a few pictures to share. I need to add them to Webshots and I will in a bit.

Zachary and Zane at our house playing an old guitar.
























Zane mowing. He was picking up the grass Papa was cutting and putting it on his mower.



















Two little frogs. Zane then imitated the look. Too cute!



















Zachary at his field day games today. I think he had a great time. I know he was pooped!





I will post again in a bit. Hold on for a couple free scrapping kits!

2 Click here to comment!:

makeyesup said...

great photos of you 2 boys. Sure that they will be well occupied doing fun stuff throughout the summer. The one that will be tired will be Mom.........

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Well I'm tagging you because we are fellow Texans! :) So Tag You're it!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The days are going fast toward summer!

Well, soon I will have both grandsons for the summer. Send me ideas of things to do with a 7 year old. I am sure in a couple of weeks he will be "bored!". I do know he is going to play indoor football but that is in the evening. He is going to go to soccer camp at some point, a couple of weeks vacation with Mom and Dad, and hopefully we will get him enrolled in swim classes. Although he does not think he needs them. I am hoping to do some day trips to museums and fun sights over the Panhandle area and of course our little zoo. Probably the discovery center. Does that cover 5 days a week for 3 months? LOL I don't think so but we will also have the pool in our yard and the one in their yard. I am sure he will be busier than I want to be. Oh, for sure we are also going to the library so Zane can go to story hour and Zachary can get books to read every day. That should keep him busy for - oh - hmmmm - say 20 minutes! Should be interesting.

Zane is doing FANTASTIC. Amazing how much happier he is since his surgery. That just tells me how much pain he has probably been in for awhile. He is just a different kid. Zachary is doing fine in school but has developed an attitude. Don't they all at this time of year??? I think he is past ready for a vacation. And soccer is over until fall. Just a few pictures to share. I need to add them to Webshots and I will in a bit.

Zachary and Zane at our house playing an old guitar.
























Zane mowing. He was picking up the grass Papa was cutting and putting it on his mower.



















Two little frogs. Zane then imitated the look. Too cute!



















Zachary at his field day games today. I think he had a great time. I know he was pooped!





I will post again in a bit. Hold on for a couple free scrapping kits!

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

great photos of you 2 boys. Sure that they will be well occupied doing fun stuff throughout the summer. The one that will be tired will be Mom.........

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Well I'm tagging you because we are fellow Texans! :) So Tag You're it!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!