Wednesday, April 16, 2008

These darn winds!

OK, I am saying it - I am fed up with the wind! If it is not windy, it is cold. If it is nice and warm where I can work in the yard, it is WINDY! And I don't mean just a little wind, lots of wind. 40 mph wind. And what does that blow in? Allergies. Sigh. Come on rains and May. Maybe then it will get a bit better before HOT sets in. Enough complaining about the weather. After all, what can I do about it? God says... and it is.

I have a freebie for my digi scrapping friends. And just to let you know, I have added some journaling tags since I made the preview. Just felt like you might want/need that. Get it HERE at 4shared. Here is a preview.

Here are a couple of LOs made with this kit. It is a two page layout.



















And here is a sneak peak at a freebie that I will be giving starting Friday. It is a group kit from Jenn (Scrapkitty), Bridget, and Lisa . So you will get a part from each of our blogs. This is a preview of Part 1. Check back Friday!

Now, just to let you all know, Zane will have tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes inserted in ears next Wednesday. He has had eight ear infections since October. When they went to the ENT she said his tonsils and adenoids were so large they were blocking the ears from draining. He has some minor hearing loss but the doctor says it will get much better after the surgery. Then Zachary had strep this weekend and the emergency doctor says his tonsils are also enlarged. So they may have his tonsils removed this summer. We will see. I know it is stressful for all but Zane will be so much better off.

Here are a couple of photos of the kids at the soccer game Sunday. It was cool and WINDY. See that man in the background on this first photo. HE IS CRAZY!!! LOL Zachary had a really hard time since he was still fighting being sick. Poor kid.






















OK, now check back Friday for the first part of that kit!

8 Click here to comment!:

Melanie Morales by God's design said...

If you go out on your front porch and you feel a slight breeze and you comment to whoever is there to listen, "Hmmm - the wind is getting up!" Then, you do NOT live in the Texas Panhandle!

I'm tired of the wind, too - Becky! Luckily, I've had my Africa project to keep me busy - Mom said it is supposed to get cold, stormy and maybe even snow tomorrow - is that right? I don't watch TV so I know nothing of weather reports these days!

Not that they'd be right! hehe

Melanie Morales said...

If you come in from being outside and your spouse asks you what the weather is like and you reply:

"Well, honey! You're in luck! You didn't like the snow yesterday - today it is a mild 62 degrees with just a slight breeze! If you'll excuse me, I need to go retrieve my hat - it just blew into Neighbor Ed's back yard!"

You might live in the Texas Panhandle!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic kit! Thanks so much for sharing.

Melanie Morales said...

Becky - So, did you enjoy today's weather? hehe Oops - I guess that would now be yesterday's weather! Cold! yucky! Nice day for trip to Lubbock...

Okay - it's Friday - where's the kit? hehe I got Lisa's just now!

Just giving you a hard time because I can't sleep! hehe

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Rena said...

You must live near Amarillo or Canyon, because that wind is the worst there, I know I lived there for years and hated it, never could have a decent hair day! always had to use hairspray...lol

I remember growing up hearing the quote " if you dont like the weather here, wait a few minutes it will change".......LOL

Super blog you have I just "blew in today" from digi-free....

rhm564 said...

:( I was unable to download this wonderful file of yours. Say's that the file does not exist.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These darn winds!

OK, I am saying it - I am fed up with the wind! If it is not windy, it is cold. If it is nice and warm where I can work in the yard, it is WINDY! And I don't mean just a little wind, lots of wind. 40 mph wind. And what does that blow in? Allergies. Sigh. Come on rains and May. Maybe then it will get a bit better before HOT sets in. Enough complaining about the weather. After all, what can I do about it? God says... and it is.


I have a freebie for my digi scrapping friends. And just to let you know, I have added some journaling tags since I made the preview. Just felt like you might want/need that. Get it HERE at 4shared. Here is a preview.

Here are a couple of LOs made with this kit. It is a two page layout.



















And here is a sneak peak at a freebie that I will be giving starting Friday. It is a group kit from Jenn (Scrapkitty), Bridget, and Lisa . So you will get a part from each of our blogs. This is a preview of Part 1. Check back Friday!

Now, just to let you all know, Zane will have tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes inserted in ears next Wednesday. He has had eight ear infections since October. When they went to the ENT she said his tonsils and adenoids were so large they were blocking the ears from draining. He has some minor hearing loss but the doctor says it will get much better after the surgery. Then Zachary had strep this weekend and the emergency doctor says his tonsils are also enlarged. So they may have his tonsils removed this summer. We will see. I know it is stressful for all but Zane will be so much better off.

Here are a couple of photos of the kids at the soccer game Sunday. It was cool and WINDY. See that man in the background on this first photo. HE IS CRAZY!!! LOL Zachary had a really hard time since he was still fighting being sick. Poor kid.






















OK, now check back Friday for the first part of that kit!

8 comments:

Melanie Morales by God's design said...

If you go out on your front porch and you feel a slight breeze and you comment to whoever is there to listen, "Hmmm - the wind is getting up!" Then, you do NOT live in the Texas Panhandle!

I'm tired of the wind, too - Becky! Luckily, I've had my Africa project to keep me busy - Mom said it is supposed to get cold, stormy and maybe even snow tomorrow - is that right? I don't watch TV so I know nothing of weather reports these days!

Not that they'd be right! hehe

Melanie Morales said...

If you come in from being outside and your spouse asks you what the weather is like and you reply:

"Well, honey! You're in luck! You didn't like the snow yesterday - today it is a mild 62 degrees with just a slight breeze! If you'll excuse me, I need to go retrieve my hat - it just blew into Neighbor Ed's back yard!"

You might live in the Texas Panhandle!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic kit! Thanks so much for sharing.

Melanie Morales said...

Becky - So, did you enjoy today's weather? hehe Oops - I guess that would now be yesterday's weather! Cold! yucky! Nice day for trip to Lubbock...

Okay - it's Friday - where's the kit? hehe I got Lisa's just now!

Just giving you a hard time because I can't sleep! hehe

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 24 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Rena said...

You must live near Amarillo or Canyon, because that wind is the worst there, I know I lived there for years and hated it, never could have a decent hair day! always had to use hairspray...lol

I remember growing up hearing the quote " if you dont like the weather here, wait a few minutes it will change".......LOL

Super blog you have I just "blew in today" from digi-free....

rhm564 said...

:( I was unable to download this wonderful file of yours. Say's that the file does not exist.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!