Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stuff and things


First, I have a freebie for you. It is an Easter kit so a bit late but I am sure not everyone has done their layouts from all those Easter pictures. Pick it up here and here is the preview:







No, I know I promised more photos of kids and soccer and whatever. So here we go. Thes are of the last three soccer games for Zachary. And just to let you know - I HATE SATURDAY MORNING GAMES! They are cold. But being Nana I go. Today was not so cold but SOOOOOOOOOOOO windy. The spectators sat on the side facing the wind so we had wind burn and grass pieces all over us. It was just awful. Thank goodness they only had one game this weekend. Give me afternoon games please.









These first two are from last week, 3/29/08 - yes, a Saturday morning game too.
























These next two are from Sunday afternoon - big difference in the weather. In fact, it was almost hot.






Then we have today, Saturday, April 5. Miserable day.














Yesterday we all got haircuts. My niece, Sarah, came over to Kathleen and Mike's to do it for us. That was great. This was Zane's first "real" haircut. She cut mine, then Mike's, then Zachary's, then Zane's. By then he knew what was going on and did so well! He sat pretty still and just let her cut it. Here are some after pictures. Mike took some of during but I don't have them. This is later when they were eating icecream and playing with a couple of "bubble" guns. Baby boys change little boys when they get a haircut. Sigh.

Well, thanks for looking. Back again later.




3 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut!!! It's amazing to me that your grass is still brown!!!

Bridget

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stuff and things


First, I have a freebie for you. It is an Easter kit so a bit late but I am sure not everyone has done their layouts from all those Easter pictures. Pick it up here and here is the preview:







No, I know I promised more photos of kids and soccer and whatever. So here we go. Thes are of the last three soccer games for Zachary. And just to let you know - I HATE SATURDAY MORNING GAMES! They are cold. But being Nana I go. Today was not so cold but SOOOOOOOOOOOO windy. The spectators sat on the side facing the wind so we had wind burn and grass pieces all over us. It was just awful. Thank goodness they only had one game this weekend. Give me afternoon games please.









These first two are from last week, 3/29/08 - yes, a Saturday morning game too.
























These next two are from Sunday afternoon - big difference in the weather. In fact, it was almost hot.






Then we have today, Saturday, April 5. Miserable day.














Yesterday we all got haircuts. My niece, Sarah, came over to Kathleen and Mike's to do it for us. That was great. This was Zane's first "real" haircut. She cut mine, then Mike's, then Zachary's, then Zane's. By then he knew what was going on and did so well! He sat pretty still and just let her cut it. Here are some after pictures. Mike took some of during but I don't have them. This is later when they were eating icecream and playing with a couple of "bubble" guns. Baby boys change little boys when they get a haircut. Sigh.

Well, thanks for looking. Back again later.




3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut!!! It's amazing to me that your grass is still brown!!!

Bridget

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!