Friday, April 25, 2008

Part 2 of April Showers

It's ready! Link is no longer available. I am sorry if you missed it!
Preview of week 2.

Now for some updating of life. Zane's surgery went really well. He had surgery at 8:30 and was home by 12:30 eating lunch and telling us all about getting to drink a slushy. They are supposed to keep him a bit quiet and not too hot, not too much running around. He is 2!!!! How do you keep a 2 year old quiet. They even have him on Tylenol with codeine and I think it is making him hyper. It was supposed to make him sleep a lot. Wrong! I am allergic to it and wonder if maybe he is having some sort of reaction. Guess I will find out this morning if he slept all night again. I do know from Mom that his snoring is MUCH better.

Good news! We finally bought Ross a new computer! It was getting just ridiculous wondering if his computer would start. Mine had to go to the shop - fan quit, motherboard burned up. So when I was there I looked at what they had and there was one on sale. And it came with Windows XP. Woohoo! Told them to I wanted one. They build them there so it was ready in just a couple of hours. And we got hime a 19 inch LCD monitor. Gosh, he has a great computer now. I think he likes it. And mine is like new now. Besides the motherboard and power supply I had to get new memory as my old memory would not work in the new motherboard. I upped my memory to 2 gigs. YES!! I wanted to do that before this happened so I am thrilled.

Pictures of stuff. We had Travis and Stephanie come over Saturday and had a birthday dinner. The weather was perfect so we all went out and flew some kites. Here are a few pictures.




















And some of Zane playing in my sink with the suds from the dishwater. Oh, he had fun! Yes, I will be scrapping these pictures soon!










0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Part 2 of April Showers

It's ready! Link is no longer available. I am sorry if you missed it!
Preview of week 2.

Now for some updating of life. Zane's surgery went really well. He had surgery at 8:30 and was home by 12:30 eating lunch and telling us all about getting to drink a slushy. They are supposed to keep him a bit quiet and not too hot, not too much running around. He is 2!!!! How do you keep a 2 year old quiet. They even have him on Tylenol with codeine and I think it is making him hyper. It was supposed to make him sleep a lot. Wrong! I am allergic to it and wonder if maybe he is having some sort of reaction. Guess I will find out this morning if he slept all night again. I do know from Mom that his snoring is MUCH better.

Good news! We finally bought Ross a new computer! It was getting just ridiculous wondering if his computer would start. Mine had to go to the shop - fan quit, motherboard burned up. So when I was there I looked at what they had and there was one on sale. And it came with Windows XP. Woohoo! Told them to I wanted one. They build them there so it was ready in just a couple of hours. And we got hime a 19 inch LCD monitor. Gosh, he has a great computer now. I think he likes it. And mine is like new now. Besides the motherboard and power supply I had to get new memory as my old memory would not work in the new motherboard. I upped my memory to 2 gigs. YES!! I wanted to do that before this happened so I am thrilled.

Pictures of stuff. We had Travis and Stephanie come over Saturday and had a birthday dinner. The weather was perfect so we all went out and flew some kites. Here are a few pictures.




















And some of Zane playing in my sink with the suds from the dishwater. Oh, he had fun! Yes, I will be scrapping these pictures soon!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!