Friday, April 18, 2008

OK, here it is!

The first part of April Showers is available NOW. Link is no longer available! Remember, the link is only available for ONE week! Next Friday it goes away and the final part will be ready. Be sure and go to these blogs for their part of April Showers.


Sorry it was not available at 12:01 a.m. but I just could not stay up that late last night! LOL Enjoy! And please, leave some comments if you download! It is nice to hear comments. That is how these ladies know what you like - or don't like!

14 Click here to comment!:

Terri said...

Becky,
Thank you! This looks wonderful!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

This is great Becky, you gals did a great job on this kit!

Pattycakes said...

I love this.........Thank you! :)

kim said...

Great idea!!!! Thank you for your April Flowers :)

Carole N. said...

Becky, thank you so much for your part of this amazing kit. I love it.
The colors are so pretty.

This is my first visit to your blog and I see you live in the Texas Panhandle. I live in the very SW corner of Kansas. I had my knee replaced last July by a Dr. in Amarillo and we have made many trips back and forth.

It's fun to find someone in my corner of the world.

If you want to e-mail and let me know where you are my e-mail addy is:

kats@pld.com

Robin L said...

Thank you so much for the freebie!

Janeal said...

You are so kind to share! I love this Collab kit. Very nice. I adore it all!

LadyPatsFan said...

wonderful kit, thank you so much for sharing.

penny said...

Thank you for your portion of this amazing kit. I love it.

Anonymous said...

TY very much!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cinlou said...

Thank you so much for your piece of this beautiful kit!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OK, here it is!

The first part of April Showers is available NOW. Link is no longer available! Remember, the link is only available for ONE week! Next Friday it goes away and the final part will be ready. Be sure and go to these blogs for their part of April Showers.



Sorry it was not available at 12:01 a.m. but I just could not stay up that late last night! LOL Enjoy! And please, leave some comments if you download! It is nice to hear comments. That is how these ladies know what you like - or don't like!

14 comments:

Terri said...

Becky,
Thank you! This looks wonderful!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

This is great Becky, you gals did a great job on this kit!

Pattycakes said...

I love this.........Thank you! :)

kim said...

Great idea!!!! Thank you for your April Flowers :)

Carole N. said...

Becky, thank you so much for your part of this amazing kit. I love it.
The colors are so pretty.

This is my first visit to your blog and I see you live in the Texas Panhandle. I live in the very SW corner of Kansas. I had my knee replaced last July by a Dr. in Amarillo and we have made many trips back and forth.

It's fun to find someone in my corner of the world.

If you want to e-mail and let me know where you are my e-mail addy is:

kats@pld.com

Robin L said...

Thank you so much for the freebie!

Janeal said...

You are so kind to share! I love this Collab kit. Very nice. I adore it all!

LadyPatsFan said...

wonderful kit, thank you so much for sharing.

penny said...

Thank you for your portion of this amazing kit. I love it.

Anonymous said...

TY very much!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cinlou said...

Thank you so much for your piece of this beautiful kit!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!