Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring is here - sort of.

















Kids playing at our house Spring Break.

We have trees blooming and birds singing and wind blowing and snow falling. Wait, that is not a sign of spring! No, no, we had just a bit of snow Easter morning here - and I do mean just a few flurries. It has been up and down with the cold weather - hot one day and cold the next. But my daffodils and hyacinths are blooming. Even the ones we just planted at Mom's grave are blooming! Wonderful! Oh, and the robins are singing and the kildees are nesting. Spring is definitely in the air! But no rain - and boy do we need rain!! I cannot till the garden as it is too dry. Send rain!






Easter photos. Lots of Easter photos. And lots of pictures of the boys here at the house Spring Break. Please check out my Webshots for more . Here a just a few. We went to Dad's home for an Easter Egg "Hunt". Those people love to see the kids coming! They had a bubble machine and lots and lots of eggs. Then Sunday we went to Deedie's for dinner and and Easter hunt. Even Angela's kids were here. Well, kids, they are young men now! Wow, they have grown! They hid the eggs. It was cool but not bad after the snow start.


















Here are a couple of photos I took of a road runner out by Dad's home. I was on my way Saturday morning to take Dad to lunch and had to do a u-turn so I could get some pictures. I have not seen a road runner in quite a bit so it was fun to watch him for a minute.

























I have a little something for my scrapbooking friends - a couple of cardboard boxes I have been playing with. They are not perfect - I know it! Here is a preview of them with a layout I was playing with. Please work with them if you download and then send a small jpg to me or just let me know how they worked. They are just HARD to do. I also have been playing with an open book for a friend and will probably share too, just not yet! Here is the link to my 4shared for the boxes.


OK, gotta go pick up Zane from Mother's Day Out. I will try to be back later to share photos of Zachary at his soccer games this weekend.

1 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spring is here - sort of.

















Kids playing at our house Spring Break.

We have trees blooming and birds singing and wind blowing and snow falling. Wait, that is not a sign of spring! No, no, we had just a bit of snow Easter morning here - and I do mean just a few flurries. It has been up and down with the cold weather - hot one day and cold the next. But my daffodils and hyacinths are blooming. Even the ones we just planted at Mom's grave are blooming! Wonderful! Oh, and the robins are singing and the kildees are nesting. Spring is definitely in the air! But no rain - and boy do we need rain!! I cannot till the garden as it is too dry. Send rain!






Easter photos. Lots of Easter photos. And lots of pictures of the boys here at the house Spring Break. Please check out my Webshots for more . Here a just a few. We went to Dad's home for an Easter Egg "Hunt". Those people love to see the kids coming! They had a bubble machine and lots and lots of eggs. Then Sunday we went to Deedie's for dinner and and Easter hunt. Even Angela's kids were here. Well, kids, they are young men now! Wow, they have grown! They hid the eggs. It was cool but not bad after the snow start.


















Here are a couple of photos I took of a road runner out by Dad's home. I was on my way Saturday morning to take Dad to lunch and had to do a u-turn so I could get some pictures. I have not seen a road runner in quite a bit so it was fun to watch him for a minute.

























I have a little something for my scrapbooking friends - a couple of cardboard boxes I have been playing with. They are not perfect - I know it! Here is a preview of them with a layout I was playing with. Please work with them if you download and then send a small jpg to me or just let me know how they worked. They are just HARD to do. I also have been playing with an open book for a friend and will probably share too, just not yet! Here is the link to my 4shared for the boxes.


OK, gotta go pick up Zane from Mother's Day Out. I will try to be back later to share photos of Zachary at his soccer games this weekend.

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!