Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello - spring???

Today has turned cold, blustery, and more like winter than spring. We have been in the 70s this week and today it is 37 degrees. Ahhh, don't you love the ever changing weather. So I am snug in the house, reading the paper, doing a bit of cross stitching, working on my scrapbooking. Not bad really. Oh wow, just looked out the window and cannot see across the playa lake behind our house it is so foggy. Cool. Wonder if I can capture it in a picture??? Hmmmm.
And this week the kids have gone to San Antonio to SeaWorld and to see relatives and just get away. They left yesterday morning. Yes, miss them already but it is nice. Zane left here with yet ANOTHER ear infection and on medications after going to the emergency clinic Friday evening. When they get back Kathleen is calling her doctor again and saying "We have got to do something.". I think it may be time for tubes but I hope not! I will not have kids in my care again until Thursday then I will have Zachary and Zane. What a nice break for Nana too!

I have been scrapbooking a lot the last couple of days. First I had 150 layouts printed last week!! That means I have GOT to get busy putting them in books and really concentrating on catching up. I also want to put together something to give away so am thinking what I might do. Any suggestions?? Here are a few of my new pages:














Yesterday Dad and I went to Mom's grave - it was her birthday - and put roses in the vase and I planted some daffodils and hyacinths. I am sure Mom would have loved it. The tree is doing really well. Thank goodness. Soon it will be green and bloomed out. And next year I hope we have some flowers blooming on her place. Here is a picture of the way the monument looked. It is dark on the bottom from me watering the flowers in. And right now I am planning on going up to Lieb Cemetery on Memorial Day to work on Big Mom and Papa's graves and hopefully get that all straightend up. It was a mess after we buried Big Mom last year.



Going to go do something, right wrong or otherwise. Have great day!




0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello - spring???

Today has turned cold, blustery, and more like winter than spring. We have been in the 70s this week and today it is 37 degrees. Ahhh, don't you love the ever changing weather. So I am snug in the house, reading the paper, doing a bit of cross stitching, working on my scrapbooking. Not bad really. Oh wow, just looked out the window and cannot see across the playa lake behind our house it is so foggy. Cool. Wonder if I can capture it in a picture??? Hmmmm.

And this week the kids have gone to San Antonio to SeaWorld and to see relatives and just get away. They left yesterday morning. Yes, miss them already but it is nice. Zane left here with yet ANOTHER ear infection and on medications after going to the emergency clinic Friday evening. When they get back Kathleen is calling her doctor again and saying "We have got to do something.". I think it may be time for tubes but I hope not! I will not have kids in my care again until Thursday then I will have Zachary and Zane. What a nice break for Nana too!

I have been scrapbooking a lot the last couple of days. First I had 150 layouts printed last week!! That means I have GOT to get busy putting them in books and really concentrating on catching up. I also want to put together something to give away so am thinking what I might do. Any suggestions?? Here are a few of my new pages:














Yesterday Dad and I went to Mom's grave - it was her birthday - and put roses in the vase and I planted some daffodils and hyacinths. I am sure Mom would have loved it. The tree is doing really well. Thank goodness. Soon it will be green and bloomed out. And next year I hope we have some flowers blooming on her place. Here is a picture of the way the monument looked. It is dark on the bottom from me watering the flowers in. And right now I am planning on going up to Lieb Cemetery on Memorial Day to work on Big Mom and Papa's graves and hopefully get that all straightend up. It was a mess after we buried Big Mom last year.



Going to go do something, right wrong or otherwise. Have great day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!