Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub Freebie

For you digital scrapbookers, here is a freebie. I used parts of my kit in this page. When you can't find what you want, you just make it! Hope you can use it.










Click here for the link.

9 Click here to comment!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, I followed Lisa's link and I'm so glad I did! This looks adorable!!!! Thank you for sharing!

CrystallineTulip said...

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a Photoshop tut or download of bubbles. Thanks so much for this freebie!

Mandy Leigh B. said...

This is too cute- thank you so much for the gift! I have the perfect set of pics for it!

Cindy Ritter said...

Very cute kit!

Hifam said...

Lisa sent me - I love the water droplets. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Bubbles and water drops. These are fantastic!! I've been looking for these exact things. Thank you so very much for sharing!

MaElena said...

These are great!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Rub a Dub Dub Freebie

For you digital scrapbookers, here is a freebie. I used parts of my kit in this page. When you can't find what you want, you just make it! Hope you can use it.










Click here for the link.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, I followed Lisa's link and I'm so glad I did! This looks adorable!!!! Thank you for sharing!

CrystallineTulip said...

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a Photoshop tut or download of bubbles. Thanks so much for this freebie!

Mandy Leigh B. said...

This is too cute- thank you so much for the gift! I have the perfect set of pics for it!

Cindy Ritter said...

Very cute kit!

Hifam said...

Lisa sent me - I love the water droplets. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Bubbles and water drops. These are fantastic!! I've been looking for these exact things. Thank you so very much for sharing!

MaElena said...

These are great!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!